ProgPower Fantasy Football

League ID#: 218346
League Name: ProgPower
Password: metal

If you want to join, go to http://fantasysports.yahoo.com and click on Join Private League. enter the posted info and get started. We are attempting to have a LIVE online draft.

How does September 2 sound to everyone. 6p Eastern?

Sept. 2 sounds good to me. ManBearPig will kick ass this year...I'm super cereal.
Newhaveyouseenmanbearpig.jpg

Hey Guys and Gals,

It looks like the draft CANNOT be on September 2 at 6pm. the only time available 9am EST. I knows this sucks, but I am solely to blame for this.

We could technically still do a live draft. It would have to be through IM and I could manually handle the info input.

Please give me your suggestions.

Brent

Is this league still up? When I enter the info, it comes up as

There was a problem
This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

Hey Guys and Gals,

It looks like the draft CANNOT be on September 2 at 6pm. the only time available 9am EST. I knows this sucks, but I am solely to blame for this.

We could technically still do a live draft. It would have to be through IM and I could manually handle the info input.

Please give me your suggestions.

Brent

I can probably do 9am on the 2nd. Why would you have to manually input if we do it at that time, or is that only if we don't do it at that time?

You don't need to be there, the 'computer' will pick your selections based on your order.