ProgPower Fantasy Baseball?

Clark Griswold

WallyWorld anyone?
Mar 5, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
Wanted to see how many would be interested in a Rotisserie League. If it appears to be a decent number of teams, I will post the information as an edit to this post in the near future.

And remember....Go Astros!!!! Faithful season ticket holder since '04! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

ALRIGHT! The league is a YAHOO! Fantasy League. Do not enter the Fantasy PLUS league. We, as cheap bastards and bastardesses, are playing the free league.

LEAGUE ID: 168819
Password: progpower

Roughly the same. Individual players get a number of points for hits, extra bases, home runs plus pitching stats. SOme people think it's a bit tedious, but you can actually set your rosters about a week at a time.

Well i'm game if you dont mind hhaving a rookie in the league, lol

4x4? 5x5? Straight serpentine draft? auto draft? standard roto 14 hitter/9 pitcher? etc. etc...

Most likely an auto draft, unless we can choose a time. Fantasy Football takes an act of congress to decide on a time, but is fun to talk shit during the draft. So I am for whatever.

We'll be going rotisserie and the lineup's are C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL.

I am down for any suggestions on the roster sizes.

great idea- i'm in!

i'm Sean, btw. last year was my first PPUSA, I went with Rich/DoomFord, may have met a few of you. Looking forward to this year, the lineup is insane!

Welcome aboard, Osmium. I've been to PP since it moved to ATL, with the exception of VI (Baby was due during festival dates). Hopefully, lots of trashtalk will occur in this league. Everyone, especially Shaye, needs a good ribbing now and again. Hey Shaye, what did your Gators do last year? :)

Maybe we can talk college ball next time around.

Signed up today - let's get some activity going on this thing. :kickass:

I always prefer a live draft since you don't have to go to the trouble of pre-ranking all your players, but if a time can't be agreed on, I'm fine with an auto-draft as well.

Jason

Also, some people might not realize that the regular season starts in Tokyo on March 25th (Red Sox and A's). The regular season usually starts in April, so this might take some by surprise. Just something to keep in mind. :)

Jason

Any date is good for me... gonna autodraft pretty much regardless, so it don't matter much. :) Maybe in a week? Next Wednesday? Close enough to the start of the regular season to see if anyone's gonna blow out an elbow in spring training, but far enough in advance to give us time to play with our lineups.

Shaye