Progpower here I come, luck on my side!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I really enjoyed seeing you guys in Milwaukee a few years ago. I saw this year's progpower lineup and was super excited to see so many bands I liked on it. Unfortunately, I was moving to new mexico for 1 year of job training at the Intel up there.

Well, my move has been pushed back till end of September and I pulled off getting a concert ticket so Atlanta here I come and what makes it super cool is it is my birthday weekend!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday!!!:Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
I really enjoyed seeing you guys in Milwaukee a few years ago. I saw this year's progpower lineup and was super excited to see so many bands I liked on it. Unfortunately, I was moving to new mexico for 1 year of job training at the Intel up there.

Well, my move has been pushed back till end of September and I pulled off getting a concert ticket so Atlanta here I come and what makes it super cool is it is my birthday weekend!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday!!!:Spin:

Woo hoo !!! Great Sean !! I have seen you post at the PP forum. I am happy you are going to make it. You seemed really upset about originally not being able to. Looking forward to seeing you at PP and seeing TM kick my ass !!'

Bryant

I remember going to maryland deathfest and what was cool on top of seeing the band's performances was also meeting many people from various message boards.

I hope to do the same this year at progpower as last year, I was in awe most of weekend and kept quiet, strange for me.:loco: