ProgPower IV Quiz

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
As PP4 draws near, my brother, Dave, and I decided to come up with this quiz on our site ( http://www.beyondearcandy.com/home.htm )to help us, and everyone else, identify all the band members. It's divided into 2 nights and it's not necessary that you put in your first and last name, that's just the way the software was set up and we didn't get around to changing it. This turned out to be a HUGE amount of work especially since some of the bands have weak sites, so pardon any mistakes or typos (i.e. Heprik Danhage instead of Henrik Danhage. oops.) Only one guy from Mercenary is included because we couldn't find their last names.:erk: There's no point system, you're either right or wrong and there's no standings so it doesn't matter what name you put in. Just have fun and come back and tell us how you did!:D

AMBR said:
As PP4 draws near, my brother, Dave, and I decided to come up with this quiz on our site ( http://www.beyondearcandy.com/home.htm )to help us, and everyone else, identify all the band members. It's divided into 2 nights and it's not necessary that you put in your first and last name, that's just the way the software was set up and we didn't get around to changing it. This turned out to be a HUGE amount of work especially since some of the bands have weak sites, so pardon any mistakes or typos (i.e. Heprik Danhage instead of Henrik Danhage. oops.) Only one guy from Mercenary is included because we couldn't find their last names.:erk: There's no point system, you're either right or wrong and there's no standings so it doesn't matter what name you put in. Just have fun and come back and tell us how you did!:D

ha ha ha..Ì really suck !!! I didn`t know any of the musicians...accept the Evergrey guys...

ohh, that quiz was terrible. I did'nt know shit, and evertime I clicked it was all wrong! Damn, no photos of the evergrey guys, just their names all over the place, lol

Damn, no photos of the evergrey guys, just their names all over the place, lol
Really, no picts? Weird. No one else had that problem yet. Just Evergrey guys? Wait, do you mean they weren't part of the quiz you took? There are 2. One is the bands from the 1st night and the other the 2nd night. You have to click on the 2nd quiz to get Evergrey guys.

Glad you enjoyed, Henk. We hoped the quiz would help ppl, (including ourselves), get to know the other bands better. Worked for me!:)

Demonspell said:
I somehow got 18 and 16...mostly by noticing where each band's photos came from, i.e Vanden Plas and Pagan's Mind being press photos and most of the others live shots...

I got 17 of 20 on the first night. It was all Nightwish that I missed. : / I was scared to do the second night. I made 10 of 20, and did not recognize that picture that was Jon Oliva for some reason.... I should have got that one.

Bryant

I got 13 for the first one and 5 for the other one :ill:
But that was fun, I saved the results in my computer.... at least, I knew all the bands, and I could often say in which the guy of the pic was... but the names, it was more difficult.