ProgPower Merchandise

lifesadream

Jul 21, 2004
atlanta,ga
I have to say the shirt this year was by far the best. I love the blue shirt. I have so many black shirts and a few white metal shirts and it is a nice change. I also love the ProgPower Lanyard and I bought a small ProgPower tapestry from the Nightmare table , I really hope Glenn makes these every year. Beautiful design and a nice size. I still would love a store where we can buy like coffee mugs, beer mugs and that type of stuff.

I have to say the shirt this year was by far the best. I love the blue shirt. I have so many black shirts and a few white metal shirts and it is a nice change. I also love the ProgPower Lanyard

Thank you for the positive feedback!

~Jen

I love how the shirts look! I think I had an air-head moment and didn't notice the lanyards!

Someone showed me the tapestries at the Nightmare table (Can't remember name!!! I'd describe him but i think a bajillion people there had long black hair!). I didn't get one because I didn't what I would do with it! Plus I spent all my money at the table on CDs...:lol:

I do have one thing to say considering the shirts, though: Has anyone ever thought to have ProgPower girly tees? I love the shirt but I'm going to have to hem it to fit my short short self! I'd love to have a girly tee to wear that would accentuate my feminine figure (and didn't have to hem!).

LOVE the blue shirt!!! I know i have enough black metal shirts to last me a lifetime. I hope Glenn will try and do different colors in the future besides black.

I do have one thing to say considering the shirts, though: Has anyone ever thought to have ProgPower girly tees? I love the shirt but I'm going to have to hem it to fit my short short self! I'd love to have a girly tee to wear that would accentuate my feminine figure (and didn't have to hem!).

I specifically asked Jen about that and she said they're expensive to make.