ProgPower Or Asia? Hmmmm.

Jasonic said:
I will be at that Maiden show. Don't know how you got front row though considering the floor is all general admission!! :lol:

Considering The_Q's track record of overblowing (or inventing) a story, the fact that he got front row tickets to a general admission show doesn't surprise me in the least.

To answer your question...Go see Asia.

As MUCH AS I LOVE PP, I have the chance to see a lineup that will probably never perform again on stage. PP has many, many years ahead of them.

Bryant said:
Less an Accept reunion, I don't think I could miss Prog Power.
Bryant

Here you go Bryant

ticket.jpg

for those that want to have some fun here's the site
http://www.says-it.com/concertticket/index.php

Will Asia be doing a Milwaukee show? You're in Chicago right? I'd do what somebody else mentioned and go see them in another city.

Asia is playing Rochester this coming Tuesday. I agree, it may be the last time ever to see this lineup. For me, they were one of the few early/original "super groups" (the first being Cream).

Loved Asia and still like listening to them.

BABS said:
Will Asia be doing a Milwaukee show? You're in Chicago right? I'd do what somebody else mentioned and go see them in another city.

Asia is playing Rochester this coming Tuesday. I agree, it may be the last time ever to see this lineup. For me, they were one of the few early/original "super groups" (the first being Cream).

Loved Asia and still like listening to them.

Who is on vocals now ? Is Wetton back ?

Bryant

StewiesSexyParties said:
You know how I know you're gay? You like Asia :heh:

I can't believe no one has said that yet.

LOL! :cool:

funny but slightly unrelated story - back in high school (circa 1994), I was jammin out to Asia - Alpha through my cars stereo system while hangnin' out in the parking lot (stoner lot, or smokers corner it was called). This girl I was dating, in front of everyone, says: "why do you still listen to this band? they are totaly gay! only computer geeks, D & D losers and guys who will never get laid listen to this band!".

I thought about it for a moment, as I was obviously offended being this is coming from a girl I'd been going out with for a few months, and had feelings for. After thinking carefully for a moment I said, "That's not entirely true..."

her reply, "yeah, how's that?"

me: "I'm fuckin' you, ain't I?"

Everyone broke out in laughter and she ran off... and dumped me that afternoon. ahhh... those Asia albums were and still are, the soundtrack to my life!

Imagine my suprise while watching the movie "The 40 year old Virgin" that the dude has this massive Asia poster on his apartment wall... and they play "Heat of the moment" at the ending scene in the movie.

I laughed my ass off about that... Asia obviously offers of a good stereotype that is nearly 20 years running. :lol:

Dustin said:
LOL! :cool:

funny but slightly unrelated story - back in high school (circa 1994), I was jammin out to Asia - Alpha through my cars stereo system while hangnin' out in the parking lot (stoner lot, or smokers corner it was called). This girl I was dating, in front of everyone, says: "why do you still listen to this band? they are totaly gay! only computer geeks, D & D losers and guys who will never get laid listen to this band!".

I thought about it for a moment, as I was obviously offended being this is coming from a girl I'd been going out with for a few months, and had feelings for. after thnking carefully for a moment I said "that's not entirely ture..."

her reply, "yeah, how's that?"

me: "I'm fuckin' you, ain't I?"

Everyone broke out in laughter and she ran off... and dumped me that afternoon. ahhh... those Asia albums were and still are, the soundtrack to my life!

Imagine my suprise while watching the movie "The 40 year old Virgin" that the dude has this massive Asia poster on his apartment wall... and they play "Heat of the moment" at the ending scene in the movie.

I laughed my ass off about that... Asia obviously offers of a good stereotype that is nearly 20 years running. :lol:

LOL! Funny story! Damn Mormon girls! :heh:
Alls well that ends well, huh? Hope you and the family are doing well!
See you in a couple weeks!

J-Dubya

Jasonic- I didn't think Mancow was still n the radio in Chicago? But still how cool are Slayer tickets? I won mine by being the 15th caller on the Loop here in Chicago. I was told by the DJ that they were front row. If they are indeed general admission they are still free so YAY. So Firehead, settle down and quit being so hateful, maybe I'll give you my other ticket if you play nice.