Progpower Pre-Show Party

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
I was just wondering if anybody from this board, band members included, where gonna show up to this? This is my first year going to PP so I don't really know what to expect..

BlindPanzer said:
I was just wondering if anybody from this board, band members included, where gonna show up to this? This is my first year going to PP so I don't really know what to expect..
I'll be there. In fact I'll even stand out in the crowd. The long haired guy with the Vanden Plas shirt on (don't have a TM shirt yet) is probably not quite descriptive enough at this particular event, so I think I will be wearing my "36" Jerome Bettis Steeler jersey at the pre-show party.

Bryant

I'll be there, first year at PP as well. :)
waistlength straight brunette hair, then again probably a lot of the ladies fit that description hehehe.

I'll definitely be there along with two buddies (ashaman71 & his wife for those of you who frequent the ProgPower board). I'll be the guy with short spiky red hair that kinda looks like this --> :Smokin:

BlindPanzer said:
will any of the bands playing at PP be there (usually)?

Last year Rage, Ray Alder and a couple of guys from Redemption were there as was all of Pagans Mind. Also (how could I almost forget ?) Jon Oliva was there as well. It was a blast last year. The guys from Pagans Mind (especially Steinar Krokmo who is a nut) were super cool.
Many of the bands also have autograph signings after their slot. Vanden Plas hung out with their fans for a while and then went and watched Evergrey perform with their fans.

Bryant

Pabla said:
I'll be there, first year at PP as well. :)
waistlength straight brunette hair, then again probably a lot of the ladies fit that description hehehe.
You're a girl? :guh:

hehehehe I'll be there too. :Smokedev:

LUDMER said:
You're a girl? :guh:

hehehehe I'll be there too. :Smokedev:

:Smug: you knew the Devil was a girl all along

How are we doing on the sing-along department? Are you ready for TM and Brainstorm? :D

Pabla said:
:Smug: you knew the Devil was a girl all along

How are we doing on the sing-along department? Are you ready for TM and Brainstorm? :D
I was working on Brainstorm this morning on the way in.
TM on the way home. \mm/

LUDMER said:
I was working on Brainstorm this morning on the way in.
TM on the way home. \mm/

Quality band !! Accept is one of my all-time faves. So is Vanden Plas and Angel Dust. Germany is well represented this year with Dreamscape, Brainstorm and Edguy as well. Of course Sweden has a strong showing with TM and PoS though I will be eating a cheeseburger and drinking a brew or two during PoS though. I just don't "get" them.

Bryant

BlindPanzer said:
I'm ready! Brainstorm better pull something from their "Hungry" album
We'll be lucky if we get anything at all from their Ambiguity album! Remember that they want to promote their newest "Soul Temptation" as much as possible...so I am guessing we'll get pretty much songs from that album as well as some off of "Metus Mortis"

Bryant said:
Quality band !! Accept is one of my all-time faves. So is Vanden Plas and Angel Dust. Germany is well represented this year with Dreamscape, Brainstorm and Edguy as well. Of course Sweden has a strong showing with TM and PoS though I will be eating a cheeseburger and drinking a brew or two during PoS though. I just don't "get" them.

Bryant

:tickled: you talked so much about Vanden Plas that I decided to go pay a visit to their site, I liked what I heard and ordered their most recent album, as soon as it gets here I'll let you know how I like it. Love Angel Dust as well..I gotta say that Germany, Sweden and Finland have an awesome array of great bands! As to PoS I think I will be joining you guys in fluttering around, getting some food etc...I don't get them at all either.