In this hostel:

DANHOSTEL Copenhagen City
COPENHAGEN
0.4 KM from city centre Copenhagen
130 DKK / 17.5 € per night for shared room w/ shower and toilet
520 DKK / 70 € per night for 1-4 persons room w/ shower and toilet
780 DKK / 105 € per night for 6 persons room w/ shower and toilet
Link : http://www.danhostel.dk/vandrerhjem.asp?lan=uk&id=144

Looking for 2 people. Me and my boyfriend will be in two of the beds and you can have the other 2.

It's only £150 for the room for 4 people including linen hire for 4 people (not including breakfast)...and that's for 2 days.

That works out at....

£20/30euro/220 DKK per night roughly per person.

If you are interested then send me an e-mail at right_to_remain_silent@hotmail.com or post a message here (I check most days).

xx Kirsty

New York is one of the biggest cities in the world, and even we don't get festivals like this.
We don't get any festivals actually

Let me please remind you that this is the first time it have happened! I'm just as surprised as you guys.

I'm only fearing that there may not be enough room. Because if it does get outsold, there's going to be very crowded and I hate that when it gets too crowded at that place... hopefully there wont be full at all bands.

Apparently it looks likely that it will sell out. There are people even coming from the US for this.

I'm coming from the UK. I really didn't think about how I would afford it (hence looking to share the room). I have my tickets already and hopefully flights aren't too expensive.

xx Kirsty

Apparently it looks likely that it will sell out. There are people even coming from the US for this.

I'm coming from the UK. I really didn't think about how I would afford it (hence looking to share the room). I have my tickets already and hopefully flights aren't too expensive.

xx Kirsty

If you still need someone to share the room with, I would be willing to do that if it's ok. It would be a lot easier for me to do that than go about reserving my own room.