ProgPower USA Covid Policy for Entry

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
All attendees will be required to provide a negative PCR Covid test or rapid antigen test by a fully accredited CLIA lab (MD office, pharmacy, urgent care, etc). within 48 hours of entry to the attendee's first ticketed show OR proof of full vaccination.

PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION requirements:

1. Two doses of Moderna or Pfizer (or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson) at least 14 days prior to the first ticketed show. Foreign attendees that have received alternate vaccines such as Astazenca will be accepted also with full proof of vaccination.
2. Acceptable documentation for proof of vaccination may be a physical copy of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or a digital/photo copy of such card,

Upon presentation of proof, attendees will be issued a bracelet for entry for the duration of the festival. Bracelets will be the same color in order to ensure personal privacy. A mask policy will not be announced until May 20th. It will coincide with all current city/venue guidelines present at that time.

Last edited:
Just an FYI. Went to two local venues the last few weeks, The Roxy for Dream Theater and Amerisbank for JP & QR and they have the same policies but not once was I asked for my vax card or a neg test. I think its going bye bye but again its up to the particular venue. Ill know for The Loft when I go tot Amorphis on May 6th...

Doesn't really matter does it? If you've been vaccinated, then you can both give Covid-19 to others and also catch it from others. The risk is for the unvaccinated who have no natural immunity. If they choose to attend the festival, then they will be the ones to pay the price, if any. It is a roll of the dice for them. The rules are probably there to limit financial liability should some knucklehead attempt to sue the venue, and you'll always have knuckeheads.

Reactions: Bear
Norse is correct. Unless the policies are dropped nationwide by Live Nation, it stays regardless of other shows in any of the 3 rooms at Center Stage. Cards and negative tests at the door will be checked per promoter directive, not venue. I'm fully aware the policy cannot eliminate the risk involved and spread can go to the vaccinated. However, the idea is to *minimimize* the risk and give the public as much confidence as I can provid.

I'm not going to half-ass anything unless an attendee wants to take over the insurance policy and finanical risk involved.

Reactions: Mardoch
Yet you are half-assing it if you don't require all participants to have a proven negative test.

Crazy stuff when it's proven the vax doesn't stop anyone from catching the disease yet they are allowed in anyway while others need to get tested..

I am following the majority of current guidelines of concert venues across the country. If they change policy or drop it all together, I will follow.

In the meantime, I would ask that you respect the policy even if you do not like it. You are an invited guest in a private forum.

Major symptoms experienced are due to your body fighting the virus rather than the virus directly. If you're vaccinated your immune system stirs into action much sooner after catching the thing so you realise you're ill more quickly, and you tend to recover more quickly as well. So there's less risk because there's a smaller window where you're contagious.

It seems I'm not welcome in this private forum and will stay a way after this but I will say that I've heard the complete opposite about this than what you said here Bloopy.. It's a shame the information is all over the place!!

Last edited:
It seems I'm not welcome in this private forum and will stay a way after this but I will say that I've heard the complete opposite about this than what you said here Bloopy.. It's a shame the information is all over the place!!

Aww man don't take it that way. If you've not met him, Glenn is actually a pretty good guy and as far as running a festival there is no one better. He just gave you a gentle nudge reminding you he is doing the best he can in a difficult situation. If he had given you both barrels, then you would have known it.

Yes there is a lot of information out there. Like anything else you've got to look for it. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation and censorship too. We really are in a survival situation here, and you just have to make the best decision you can based on what you think you know. It is what we're all doing.

Last edited: