ProgPower USA X: DVD Tracklist

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It's going to be pressed next week. According to Kent, "It will be available at the festival if it's not already sold-out.

http://www.lucidloungestudios.com/ProgPower8TheDVD/Buy.htm

Tracklist:

Fates Warning
1. One
2. Life in Still Water

Crimson Glory
3. Masque of the Red Death
4. Dragon Lady

Primal Fear
5. Fighting the Darkness Medley (A. The Darkness, B. Reprise)

Royal Hunt
6. Back to Square One
7. Martial Arts

Brainstorm
8. Forsake What I Believe
9. End in Sorrow

Sabaton
10. Primo Victoria
11. Metal Medley (A. Metal Machine B. Metal Crue)

Orphaned Land
12. Ocean Land
13. Norra El Norra

Pagan’s Mind
14. God’s Equation
15. Through Osiris’ Eyes

Circus Maximus
16. Wither
17. Abyss

Diablo Swing Orchestra
18. Vodka Inferno
19. Balrog Boogie

Mindflow
20. Breakthrough
21. Destructive Device

Cage
22. Kill the Devil
23. Planet Crusher

Suspyre
24. The Singer
25. Blood and Passion

Futures End
26. Terrors of War
27. Share the Blame

hmmm may have them in our mailboxes before the Fest this year. Either way, I can pick up at the Fest if they are gonna have another table set up.

Which reminds me - will there be anyone filming this year Glenn? Hadn't heard of any official thing going down. Any of the bands thinking of filming their sets?

you know I don;t remember if I ordered this or not. Is there anyway to find out if I did??

I can't wait to see this! However, I can't help but notice that Enchant is not on the DVD. That does make me a little sad. Nonetheless, there's enough killer material to make up for it.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I can't wait to see this! However, I can't help but notice that Enchant is not on the DVD. That does make me a little sad. Nonetheless, there's enough killer material to make up for it.

I noticed this too. I thought at one point it was said that all bands agreed to the DVD. Were there post PP licensing or $ issues with Enchant that prompted them to pull out from the DVD?

I noticed this too. I thought at one point it was said that all bands agreed to the DVD. Were there post PP licensing or $ issues with Enchant that prompted them to pull out from the DVD?

It was said, but I don't remember if that "one point" was before or after Enchant was named as a replacement.

All bands agreed in advance of the show. However, Enchant were not happy with their performance because of techincal issues. They chose to withdraw as a result.