ProgPower USA X: DVD Tracklist

:) I would send an email to Kent at info@lucidloungestudios.com

~Jen

Hey Jen - Thanks for this e-mail addy. I know that I ordered a copy last year, but did not receive a paper receipt. Was told the receipt would come via e-mail, but it never did. As I recall, the rep had some sort of emergency last year, so that might have been part of the problem.

Is there any way "Sin" by Circus Maximus could ever be made available? I NEED to see that again. :(

QFT! Of course, I wouldn't say no to a *full-length* DVD from CM!

Hey Jen - Thanks for this e-mail addy. I know that I ordered a copy last year, but did not receive a paper receipt. Was told the receipt would come via e-mail, but it never did. As I recall, the rep had some sort of emergency last year, so that might have been part of the problem.

Hey Kimberly! I'm sorry to hear that.. if you haven't already, I would suggest shooting Kent an email to inquire about the receipt. But yes, I also recall that the sales rep had a family emergency and had to leave suddenly last year. See you soon!

~Jen

I too did not get a receipt, nor an email confirming my order. I did go back and found the transaction on my CC statement from Sept. last year, so I'm ready just in case...

I can't get a response from the contact link at Lucid Lounge. I SHOULD be getting a shipping confirmation, but I can't even get confirmation that they still have my order from the fest last year. Guess I'll wait and see.

All bands agreed in advance of the show. However, Enchant were not happy with their performance because of techincal issues. They chose to withdraw as a result.

I do remember that now come to think of it. Still strange though as it's not like that happened for their entire set.

I can't get a response from the contact link at Lucid Lounge. I SHOULD be getting a shipping confirmation, but I can't even get confirmation that they still have my order from the fest last year. Guess I'll wait and see.

I think Glenn posted that Kent's MO is every few days. I'm sure you'll be fine...The shipping confirmations were from Pay Pal, so you may not get one that way. Keep your eyes peeled on your mailbox!

I received the shipping notice early this week, and per the tracking it was just sorted in Atlanta last night. So hopefully by Monday I'll be watching this bad boy!

I gave my money and wrote all my info down at ppusa x, so does that mean my copy is already shipped too or is there something I have to do. I have gotten no email,no phone call or anything at all really. If anyone knows what I should do please let me know Im getting a little mad that I bought this over a year ago, and have heard nothing else about it.