ProgPower USA XXIII (2024) details announced

From ProgPower USA FB...

"ATTENTION! PROGPOWERUSA XXIII PROGRAM IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE!

Unfortunately, we were not able to generate enough ad revenue to cover the cost of printing and shipping. In the past, we made the difference up with the cd sampler (which has also gone the way of the dinosaur). The industry has moved on to online and social media advertising and the interest simply wasn't there this year despite our best efforts. Rest assured, we will attempt to bring it back next year.

I want to apologize to those that did purchase ads. I truly appreciate your support. A big thank you to Greg Hasbrouck & Chris Cooney for their continued excellent work with the interviews. Thank you to Claus Jensen for work for laying out the program/.pdf. Finally, I appreciate the efforts of our longtime Program Marketing Director, Tess Bishop. The entire team will be back next year to kick ass.

You can visit the website now to read the program and interviews. -Glenn"

From ProgPower Facebook page:

"...Ticketmaster “Print at Home” options.

Multiple people are reporting their tickets are not available to print on their app. The resolution is to print directly from the Ticketmaster website - NOT the app.

I am reporting the issue, but will be shocked if the app is fixed prior to the fest. - G..."

"Our official festival tee (in black) will be for sale on Friday (Day 3) with doors in the Main Lobby.

Size S-XL $35
Size 2XL $38
Size 3XL $40

Cash and card accepted
They are Gildan Soft Style

(Shirts were available for purchase online July 19-August 12)"