2016 VIPs and Gold Badge members should check their email ASAP.

Had VIP last year for the Thursday show, but got it from someone who had an extra (we transferred via e-mail, Nathan had my name and everything literally the week after tickets went on sale, so it wasn't last-minute or anything).

Haven't heard anything this year about how to get VIP tickets for Midweek Mayhem. I'm 100% in and will pay whatever amount, so it'd be great if someone could contact me/set aside a ticket :-D

Let me know what I need to do!

Had VIP last year for the Thursday show, but got it from someone who had an extra (we transferred via e-mail, Nathan had my name and everything literally the week after tickets went on sale, so it wasn't last-minute or anything).

Haven't heard anything this year about how to get VIP tickets for Midweek Mayhem. I'm 100% in and will pay whatever amount, so it'd be great if someone could contact me/set aside a ticket :-D

Let me know what I need to do!

There will be no VIP Tickets available in the same style as MWM last year. I did send you an email, however. Thanks for the interest!

I was sitting here at about 8AM this morning and happened to look down in the corner of my pc. When I noticed that it was 12/5, I almost shit my pants running upstairs to get my credit card. As a Gold Badge holder I was thinking OMG Glenn has 1000 Gold Badge people and I'm not gonna get a damn ticket! Yeah, I know that there's more like 100 gold badges than 1000, but when it comes to ProgPower tickets, better safe than sorry. So, as of about 8:05 AM I was officially "IN" for Wed/Thurs. And to think, it's not even 2016 yet! Shoot me now!

I'm shocked the announcement hasn't come that it's sold out yet. Especially after how fast the first set of tickets went. At least I have my set!