ProgPower

Yo,

Just wanted to say I had a blast hanging with you guys! What f*cking party!! We definitely need to play some shows together or just find any other good excuse to hang out and get drunk.

~ Norman

eaeolian said:
It was a blast hanging with you, too, Norm - and Henry, Mark and everyone else in your crew.

Hmm, an excuse to get drunk - just what this band needs.
Who are you kidding - the band IS an excuse to get drunk.

I'll have to put a bug in Chris' ear this weekend to get both bands to Chicago for Powerfest Part Deux...that'd ROCK. :headbang:

I would say it was cool to hang but those guys in Divison are GAY!!!!!!!!!

I guess it would be cool to have Imagika and Divison play together though, since both bands are TOTALY GAY!!!!!!

LOL<------See what happens, no matter what I am going to Lansing to just get drunk with who the hell ever shows up , C-Lo make it fucking in March pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!LOL

Bear

Nahhh it was very cool to hang with you's guys again, but I guess I missed the real party. See what happenes when I party my ass off for three days strait before the final night, and I only took 4 Chasers, I definitely need a case of that shit next year,thanks oro trying to save me Nick
loco.gif

Here's to next time, whenever and wheever that may be.

Bear

Bear, you're lucky you didn't party with us Saturday night. I had the ultimate present for your hotel room...a muffler we found on Peachtree St!

I'll have to top the shopping cart next party. Lata bro!

First the Parking cones now a muffler. Yeah we need to step it up dude, I should have brought the homeless crackhead down for the party, makes for entertaining conversation LOL

Bear