ProgPower

Matt Crooks said:
Me + Beth

Cool, I'll see you there. Maybe we can do sushi again?

\m/ RonK

PS, I have not found the CD with Fish/March/Song 3 on it yet. Meghan and I moved this weekend, so I'll be digging through pretty much everything in the next few weeks as we unpack. I'll let you know if I find it.

RonKFish said:
Cool, I'll see you there. Maybe we can do sushi again?

Sounds good to me! That place was great.

RonKFish said:
PS, I have not found the CD with Fish/March/Song 3 on it yet. Meghan and I moved this weekend, so I'll be digging through pretty much everything in the next few weeks as we unpack. I'll let you know if I find it.

Congrats on the new place. If you find the disc, that's cool, if not, no biggie. I'm tracking a bunch of new stuff this week, so I may just re-write it, who knows? I should have a 4-song demo with me @ PP, maybe 6 if I finish up some parts.

No PTO left, between rennovations and Wedding/Honeymoon I'm in the hole. have fun kids, don't stay up too late storming the castle.

And Matt you lying sack of shit :) you'll drink yourself into obliveon at least once :)

and BTW: there will be the little pitter patter of puppy feet in February

Matt Crooks said:
Yes, but not twice!

Awesome! A burner, I assume?

No, we're getting a Great Pyrenees, the life span is a little longer.. but they're still huge. Once we have some more space we may wind up with one of each.

I saw a giant malamute the other day, it had to be the biggest farging dog I've ever seen :OMG:

noodlesatf said:
The Ford Expedition of dogs. Why not just get a horse? :loco:

What's scary is... there are bigger dogs...
I think it's the Norwegian Elkhound is bigger and I saw a Giant Alaskan Malamute that was almost 180lbs. :OMG:

And Pyr's are great with kids and other mammals

Great Danes and mastiffs are generally the largest dogs I've ever laid eyes on (a six month old mastiff I met once was already fifty pounds), but Newfies are a close third. I also once saw a HUMONGOUS Malamute that was also allegedly part wolf - her back was almost to my waist. Gorgeous dog.

I like big pets in general - I grew up with a Maine Coon mix cat, and my aunt now has a full breed - those cats naturally grow to be about 30-35lbs, and they're all muscle.

scooterSST said:
What's scary is... there are bigger dogs...
I think it's the Norwegian Elkhound is bigger and I saw a Giant Alaskan Malamute that was almost 180lbs. :OMG:

And Pyr's are great with kids and other mammals

The largest AKC recognized breed is the Irish Wolfhound.

A breed-standard Malamute in decent condition (i.e. not fat) should not be over 100 lbs.

An Elkhound should be around 50 lbs.

I like the larger breeds too, but they are heartbreakers. The average lifespan for a Wolfhound is 7 years!

Matt Crooks said:
The largest AKC recognized breed is the Irish Wolfhound.

A breed-standard Malamute in decent condition (i.e. not fat) should not be over 100 lbs.

An Elkhound should be around 50 lbs.

I like the larger breeds too, but they are heartbreakers. The average lifespan for a Wolfhound is 7 years!

The guy who had the malamute, said specifically it was a "giant" malamute. I don't know if this is a sub breed or an abberration, the dog wasn't fat, his head was above my waist and the size of a sixteen pound bowling ball. This dog was tall and very powerfully built.

The Pyr breeders that we've talked to have stated pyr life spans at 10-12 years.