ProgPowerUSA Tickets now on sale!! *UPDATE* Now sold out!!

Lady Of The Oracle..
seeing as you're from the Bay area, I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me a heads up if you found out any info about SymX possibly heading there to that region sometime in the future..That's where I am going to next trip stateside, yes I know the chances of them touring that area when I am there are slim to none..but if u ever found anything out PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know..
Thankyou so much.

SilentRealm said:
Lady Of The Oracle..
seeing as you're from the Bay area, I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me a heads up if you found out any info about SymX possibly heading there to that region sometime in the future..That's where I am going to next trip stateside, yes I know the chances of them touring that area when I am there are slim to none..but if u ever found anything out PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know..
Thankyou so much.

Will do. :)

The promoter announced today that there are less than 100 tickets left (out of the 800 that went on sale yesterday), so I'd act now if you want to be sure to get a ticket..

Lady of the Oracle said:
The promoter announced today that there are less than 100 tickets left (out of the 800 that went on sale yesterday), so I'd act now if you want to be sure to get a ticket..

Yep, and two of them went to my address :)

No goldbadge for me this year, but i'm glad i can make the trip again and got hold of two tickets in time. See ya in September!

Henk

Havermout said:
Yep, and two of them went to my address :)

No goldbadge for me this year, but i'm glad i can make the trip again and got hold of two tickets in time. See ya in September!

That's great, Henk! Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Don't know if the tickets are all gone or not, haven't heard any updates from the promoter about that yet..if the show hasn't sold out yet, it will any day now, I'm betting! :)

Connauch said:
Not going to be able to attend this year sadly. But next year things look good to go barring any emergencies, just have to hope Symph X will be there

Sorry to say, SymX won't be there next year..the promoter has a *no bands 2 years in a row* rule in place, so the soonest SymX would be appearing at PPUSA again would be in 2005.

Even though I'm not going (see location) I'm wondering how long does SyX have? And the setlist?

Oh jesus lady, you scared the crap out of me!!! i thought you ment the promotor said symX wasn't playing this year, but i re-read it and i am ok now... but DAMN!!!