ProgPowerUSA - tickets now on sale/who's going?

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Tickets for PPUSA went on sale yesterday (http://www.progpowerusa.com for more info)..so who's planning on going? Might we finally get lucky enough to see ALL of PofO there in September? And if you're planning on being there, which hotel will you be staying in?

I'll be there for sure..haven't missed one yet, not gonna start now! :)

I wish I could go, but I don't have the money or the time. That is right during the start of the next semester for me. :yell: And to think........Prog/Power is on my birthday...:erk:

säki

Looks like this will be the first year that I don't go. As much as I wanted to see Adagio, I'm gonna stay home this year.

Well... mostly because I'm actually toying with the idea of going back to school.
We'll see what happens with that I guess....

Oh well... I guess my progpower days are coming to an end. :Smug:
~D

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Looks like this will be the first year that I don't go. As much as I wanted to see Adagio, I'm gonna stay home this year.

Well... mostly because I'm actually toying with the idea of going back to school.
We'll see what happens with that I guess....

Oh well... I guess my progpower days are coming to an end. :Smug:
~D
Dreams only come to an end when you stop dreaming them bro.

Wow. I'm pretty fucking poetic. People should worhsip me.

Or die!

Woo!

Gonna miss ya there brutha 4sure.

zilla

Damn, Zilla, when did you get so profound? ;)

Dave, I'll believe you're not going when the weekend ends & I haven't seen you..we've been through this "I'm not going" before ;)

PowerFreak said:
Dreams only come to an end when you stop dreaming them bro.

Wow. I'm pretty fucking poetic. People should worhsip me.

Or die!

Woo!

Gonna miss ya there brutha 4sure.

zilla
Dude that was deep!!!! :worship:

Lady of the Oracle said:
Damn, Zilla, when did you get so profound? ;)

Dave, I'll believe you're not going when the weekend ends & I haven't seen you..we've been through this "I'm not going" before ;)
Yeah, I know how I usually am....LOL!!! But if I start school, chances are ProgPower will interfere with my schedule. :ill:

Only if you have weekend classes..otherwise it can be worked around.. ;)

And if you don't go, how are we gonna get Herring & Derron & Salinas there? We need at least one PPUSA with the whole band there, dammit (not counting the one when you played). :p

Never say never..just cuz timing's been off in the past doesn't mean it'll never happen again..especially if ya keep Derron from getting too many endorsements ;)

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Yeah, I know how I usually am....LOL!!! But if I start school, chances are ProgPower will interfere with my schedule. :ill:
There are definitely ways of working around that, as Jax said. I made sure to have Friday's off next semester when I scheduled for classes. And skipping one day of class doesn't hurt. ;) (I skipped two days of classes for PP4 and ended up getting straight A's for the semester... not bad I'd say :D).

Prog Maiden said:
There are definitely ways of working around that, as Jax said. I made sure to have Friday's off next semester when I scheduled for classes. And skipping one day of class doesn't hurt. ;) (I skipped two days of classes for PP4 and ended up getting straight A's for the semester... not bad I'd say :D).
I guess the bottom line is, I don't think I want to go....

~D

You know, you're not alone..I've talked to a few people lately who've been 'in the community' for years, & who are just getting burnt with it all & the direction in which it's headed..hell, I haven't done my Ytseradio show since November because of that same burnout.