Rollcall: ProgPower - Who's going?

Evergrey

Ambassador
Jul 27, 2003
Chicago, IL
I got my tickets a few days ago! I know many of you are planning on going too hopefully. We should try to have a mini Evergrey message board get together if there are a lot of us (maybe meet at the bar after one of the sets). Someone told me Michael (from Evergrey) will be there too so maybe we can get him to meet up. Who's in. I'll be happy to organize things.

Originally I was not going to be able to go because of the lack of money but I managed to pull through so I am in! I am really excited about going ... Wuthering Heights baby! :cool:

Happy hour with Andrew listening to his headphones through the Bal-Sagoth and Rhapsody catalogs waiting for ProgPower to roll around during the day? Count me in! :p

I will be there - even going down early this year, so I have time to catch up with everyone!

Me and my two buddies are gonna be there - just got tickets this past weekend. Went last year and I went back in 2001 to PP2. Awesome event.

(We just saw the guys in Orlando at the House of Blues show last night - they tore it UP!! :hotjump: 180 mile drive up there from here in South Florida - saw them do their set - hung out long enough to get to speak with Tom for a minute afterwards - back in the car and back home again - and here at work this morning. I'm gonna try and throw a quick review up in the 5/5 Orlando Show thread)

I have my ticket on my hand. We should definetly make this "Evergrey Forum Reunion" there! With some Evergrey as soundtrack.. lol

I'll gladly along with my bro if u don't mind peeps not "legally" old to drink (19 yrs) .. hey at least I can die for my country heh

Hey guys. :wave:

A friend of mine is interested in going. I was wondering if you could give me details on it (location,duration,bands,price)

Thanx

Wouldn't miss it for anything!

Hey 'Evergrey' ... were you at PP last year? I remember there were two guys last year that wore Evergrey shirts all weekend but mostly kept to themselves. They would hang out around the Granada but not really talk to anyone. Was that you and your friend?? I talked to them briefly but forget where they were from. No biggie ... just curious ...