Who's from North America?

Doomchica said:
They were last in NY during the Iced Earth tour this past Spring.

I saw them at BB King's in NYC, 4/29/04.

I thought so. I never ended up going because I wasn't sure if it was still happening. I heard some conflicting details and didn't see them listed on the BB King's website.

Shit. I hope they're around again soon.

Im from Sacramento, California. None of the underground bands come out here, you have to be pretty goddam famous to make it out here apparently. The last big show we had out here was the Jagermeister tour in May.

I live in Bakersfield, California which basically means I have to go to LA to catch any good concerts. The horrible traffic can rack the nerves, but it has been worth it.

YTSEJAMMER, I'm a DT fan, too. I make sure to catch them during their regular tours. I had a seventh row seat at MSG. It was sick.

We have to meet up, sometime. After I moved out of Flushing, I went to Syosset, and eventually ended up in Huntington.

Anyone in the NY area a mountain biker? I'm a big biker and that's a good way to meet up with folks on the Island.

sknight said:
Anyone in the NY area a mountain biker? I'm a big biker and that's a good way to meet up with folks on the Island.

I am pursuing an engineering degree and the concept of balancing on two wheels continues to elude me. (Read: I don't ride bikes)

Hi all,

I'm in Aurora, OH right now. Was born here in Ohio but mostly grew up in Tucson, Arizona.

Cheers,

Chris/ytsejamr (not to be confused with YtseJammer :)