Who's from North America?

/first post in the evergrey forum...

im from Nassau county long island ny like ytsejammer

where you close to jammer?

LasKrolest said:
Hey... I'm petty close to Chicago as you know since I'm from Milwaukee. I really dig the Metal store there... Metal Haven :) Do you go there often?

Hi! I have been there a few times. I love it there. Unfortunately I don't get to the North side often ehough though.

Houston, Texas! \m/ Since i live wayyyyyyyy the hell far from Sweden it took me until the very first time they played "Blinded" on Headbangers ball for me to find out about them. Ever since they played that video i bought every evergrey cd, and saw them may 8th with iced earth and children of bodom. They were also extremely nice guys to me, they signed my inner circle album a couple times over lol. They said it was the hottest venue they ever played "the engine room". I do remember that was my hottest concert as well, and i wasnt even wearing leather or trench coats lol. I do hope they come back again soon. Evergrey 4 life \m/. :hotjump:

JulieC said:
Hi! I have been there a few times. I love it there. Unfortunately I don't get to the North side often ehough though.

You guys sure do have one killer cd store.. I haven't been there since right after the evergrey show in spring! I guess because it's always a bad drive to get down to Chicago... haha...I am remembering trying to find somewhere to park by metal haven.. eeks!! It was such a headache that we finally just parked in the walgreens parking lot on the corner... I don't want to seem dumb.. but I never had been to a big big city outside of Milwaukee.. they don't tow in Milwaukee, so.. we tell the dude at the store where we parked and he said "UH OH!! They tow a lot at that parking lot"... so we jetted out of the store and luckily the car was still there!
After that happened.. we just wanted to get back home.. which took awhile because we got lost lol.
I did get to go see the Shed Aquarium which is pretty nice :)

I never been to any shows in Chicago... one reason being is we fear a big headache to get to the venue.. I guess my husband and I are wimps. We stick to the smaller cities :) But say.. if Sonata Arctica or Heavenly came into town.. we would look past all the driving chaos for sure!!