Evergrey to Headline ProgPower VII

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
ATLANTA – Seattle band Nevermore and Swedish progressive/power metal band Evergrey have been confirmed to headline ProgPower USA VII.

"This isn't just another Evergrey appearance,” said Promoter Glenn Harveston. “We are going to recreate the magic of the band's DVD, ‘A Night to Remember.’” For only the second time ever, the Evergrey choir will be joining the band on stage at the festival. In addition to the exclusive choir appearance, the Poulenc String Quartet from Atlanta will be performing with the band on stage.

"It feels absolutely great to be able to bring this special show to Atlanta and the American audience!” said Evergrey guitarist/vocalist Tom Englund. “This was only meant to be a once in a life time show, but Glenn has made it impossible for us to say no. ProgPower USA has been like a second home for us in America. It always feels great to arrive there and know that the crew's attitude will portray a professionalism rarely encountered elsewhere.”
Wow!!! :hotjump:What more can be said? I loved the DVD and wished so bad I coudl have been there. This is the next best thing! Welcome back to Atlanta and the ProgPower Festival guys!!!! We all can't wait!

Beat me to it! *deletes own post on the subject*

Congrats, guys!

I won't be there this year - I made plans to go to Los Angeles in August, and I can't afford both trips. I'll miss seeing you guys (and Thunderstone!), but I'm sure there'll be an accompanying tour, so I'll catch up with you all at Jaxx or wherever. :D

I am so friggen stoked!!!! I was totally hoping that Evergrey would get a chance to do A Night to Remember again at PPUSA 7!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!

Heres to Fastbeerssssssssssss!!!! Again!!! LOL

Bear

Dang! with Evergrey headlining and the first Dutch band ever at PP it's hardly impossible not to make the trip again.

Congrats guys! you've done a great job to become a headliner at an event you've played back in 2001 with a set you personally won't be reminded off :D

I am so bummed since I have previous plans that keep me out of town till the saturday of ProgPower VII. I have seen them three times here in Atlanta so hopefully they will come here when I am in town other than for Progpower.

Hopefully they'll use that as a kick-off for an American Tour, or perhaps a Tour-Ender. Hopefully.

I think school starts up before that, so I definately won't be able to make it.

Have fun everyone!

It'll be awesome to see EG play at PP again, which is where I first saw them play (@PPIV)! Especially since they'll have the Orchestra and Carina there too! I'm sure that it will top PPIV's appearance and the 2004, HOB Orlando show that I saw them at!

I can't wait, this will be my 3rd time seeing Evergrey live!

When Glenn decided to keep ProgPower in Atlanta, I had moved to Phoenix for a job. MAN I was pissed and I had missed all the great ProgPowers! My luck turned around when I moved BACK to Atlanta and now ProgPower is in my neighborhood! Woo hoo! :headbang:

See you there!

Static Acts