Evergrey North American Tourdates

I will be going to progpower and then seeing you guys the next night out here in Arizona. The guys will have some serious travelling ahead of them. They hit Colorado, go to Atlanta, then out to Arizona before finishing in LA.

Bad news - the AZ and LA shows were dropped (why, I don't know - the E site doesn't say). They're heading to Iceland after ProgPower. If you're gonna go, better hit Denver...

*tucks her Jaxx tickets away in a safe place*

I am not going to any Evergrey show :(

I cannot afford travelling to Clevland and back here to the Detroit area, although I wish they were playing here in Michigan... Oh well, they are not headlining or anything and I do not care for any of the bands they are playing with.

It is too bad they are touring with death metal groups ...and a hardcore group!? :mad: Madness! Oh well, at least some lucky people will get to see Evergrey live :)

Originally, I would be going to see Evergrey at Prog/Power USA but I cannot seem to sell my tickets! It will be horrible if I do not sell them, since that is $200 wasted :(

Anyway, enough of my complaining :)

Is anyone else going to the Chicago show? I plan to go, but I am not familiar with The Bottom Line (the venue it is listed to be held at). The show isnt on ticketmaster and this venue doesnt seem to have a website. Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated because I REALLY wanna go see this show.

That's because SOMEbody ;) got the club name wrong and it didn't get corrected over here. It's actually The Bottom Lounge, on 3206 N Wilton.

http://www.bottomlounge.com/

The show is billed as Arch Enemy - none of the opening acts are listed.

The Jaxx show is in five days! *fidgets*

I'll be at the Chicago show! I actually live about 3 blocks from the venue. Crazy b/c I would have been willing to drive at least 200 miles. Just my luck!