North American Tour!!!!

Cressida

Jan 31, 2006
Sep. 14 - Atlanta, GA @ The Vinyl (Acoustic Set - Prog Power)
Sep. 15 - Atlanta, GA @ Center Stage (Prog Power Kick Off)
Sep. 16 - West Springfield, VA @ Jaxx*
Sep. 17 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium*
Sep. 18 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero*
Sep. 20 - New York, NY @ The Gramercy Theater**
Sep. 21 - Montreal, QUE @ Foufounes Electriques**
Sep. 22 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House**
Sep. 23 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's**
Sep. 24 - Detroit, MI @ Blondie's**
Sep. 26 - Chicago, IL @ Reggie's Rock Club
Sep. 27 - St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Sep. 28 - Winnipeg, MB @ The Osbourne Village Inn
Sep. 29 - Regina, SK @ Exchange
Sep. 30 - Edmonton, ALB @ Starlite Room
Oct. 02 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Oct. 03 - Vancouver, BC @ The Venue
Oct. 05 - San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom at the Regency Center
Oct. 06 - Hollywood, CA @ The Key Club
Oct. 07 - Tempe, AZ @ The Clubhouse
Oct. 08 - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
Oct. 09 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater
Oct. 11 - Houston, TX @ Numbers
Oct. 12 - Dallas, TX @ Trees

* No SABATON or BLACKGUARD
** No BLACKGUARD

I'll be at the first two dates in Atlanta and the last date in Dallas for sure... trying to also fit Houston in as well, but that's a Tuesday night and a bit far to drive. ;-)

I'll be seeing them for the first time in SLC.

Does anyone know if Tom Englund typically mingles with fans in line or after the show?

I'm still thinking about going to the PPUSA shows. No point in me going to Jaxx, because about 90% of the people I'd normally see there (which is the primary reason why I'd go *there*) will still be at PPUSA, plus they're playing all of ISOT at PPUSA...

MrRnB: yes, he does, after the show. Rikard generally does too. I don't know about the other guys, though...

Are they headliner ? if so,you americans are very lucky.In italy they support
kamelot,and I'm not going because I have to travel hundred miles, the trip is
worth for me only if they play at least 90 minutes

If I drive I will be traveling 20 hours both ways to Georgia in September and will be traveling 11 hours both ways to Chicago. I might take a plane not sure yet.

Can't wait! :Spin:

See you in Philly and NYC! Been waiting for almost 7 years to see Evergrey, finally gonna make it a reality. Probably gonna be getting the "Evergrey Clan" logo tattooed on me about a week before the shows. It will be an epic week.

What has their setlist looked like recently? If it's going to be mostly MMA, Torn, and GC then I might have to pass. I think it probably goes without saying that it will be, but I love their pre-MMA stuff enough to check it out if there's a good amount on the setlist.

I want to see them in Philly, but most likely I won't, due to Opeth on the 23rd, gotta pick one! :{

What has their setlist looked like recently? If it's going to be mostly MMA, Torn, and GC then I might have to pass. I think it probably goes without saying that it will be, but I love their pre-MMA stuff enough to check it out if there's a good amount on the setlist.

I thought Glorious Collision was great, Torn was good, and MMA is eeeehhhhh, had some good songs on it, but it just didnt feel like Evergrey to me.

I agree though, the albums before MMA are all incredible especially In Search of Truth :)