US tour with Katatonia and Swallow The Sun!!!

Anthony3

I Am Nothing
Sep 11, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
profiles.myspace.com
I'll be at the ones in bold....
Sep. 08 - Baltimore, MD - Sonar
Sep. 09 - Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero
Sep. 10 - New York, NY - Gramercy Theatre
Sep. 11 - Worcester, Mass - Palladium
Sep. 12 - Montreal, QC - Petit Campus
Sep. 13 - Toronto, ON - Opera House
Sep. 14 - Cleveland, OH - Peabody's
Sep. 15 - Detroit, MI - Blondies
Sep. 16 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave
Sep. 17 - Chicago, IL - Reggie’s Rock Club
Sep. 18 - St Paul, MN - Station 4

Sep. 21 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
Sep. 22 - Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw Theatre
Sep. 23 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
Sep. 24 - San Francisco, CA - Thee Parkside
Sep. 25 - Santa Ana, CA - Galaxy Theater
Sep. 26 - West Hollywood, CA - Whisky A Go Go
Sep. 27 - Mesa, AZ - U.B.'s
Sep. 28 - Tucson, AZ - The Rock
Sep. 30 - Dallas, TX - Trees
Oct. 01 - Austin, TX - Emo's
Oct. 02 - Houston, TX - Warsaw
Oct. 04 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
Oct. 05 - Louisville, KY - Uncle Pleasants
Oct. 06 - Raleigh, NC - Volume 11
Oct. 07 - Springfield, VA - Jaxx

This tour will be amazing!!!!!

This tour seems really awesome, I don't really mind too much about Swallow The Sun, I kinda like them, but don't care too much about them, the nearest gig I think is Austin, lol, but well, still can't go, I hope they could give some dates on their neighbor :p.

OH MY GOD!!!! I went on my facebook and was jumping around in glee after I read that Katatonia was playing....then I clicked on the link and saw ORPHANED LAND!!!! I'm speechless right now....two of my favorite bands on the same show!!! WOW!!!

Wow exactly!! Who'd imagine Katatonia and Orphaned Land together for such an intensive tour?!

Sep. 09 - Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero
There is a 33% chance that I'll be attending this.

Wow, that's a pretty solid package. Great bands and altough they sound very different from each other, I can imagine they draw a pretty similar crowd.

Lucky USA!
But I'm not jealous as I saw Swallow the sun and Katatonia a few weeks ago. They were touring with an excellent german band "Long distance calling" in the same place I will see OL! So, twice happy and not jealous!

25621_388177184906_5954199906_3726972_5713948_n.jpg

I'm so stoked! I actually don't care much for Katatonia, don't know much about Swallow the Sun, but it's Orphaned Land! They could play with Britney Spears and I'd go, lol.

And I echo the question posted earlier about VIP Tickets and Meet n' Greet. I really hope it is all the bands, because I bought VIP tix already hoping Orphaned Land would be at the meet n' greet. If it is just Katatonia, I'll be up the river without a paddle, cause I know nothing about that band, lol.

I'm so stoked! I actually don't care much for Katatonia, don't know much about Swallow the Sun, but it's Orphaned Land! They could play with Britney Spears and I'd go, lol.

And I echo the question posted earlier about VIP Tickets and Meet n' Greet. I really hope it is all the bands, because I bought VIP tix already hoping Orphaned Land would be at the meet n' greet. If it is just Katatonia, I'll be up the river without a paddle, cause I know nothing about that band, lol.

I'm really hoping its all the bands, but Katatonia is also one of my favorites so I'll be ok. I'm hoping the guys from OL walk around the venue before or after the show like they did in New York.

I know Orphaned Land are doing meet and greets before the show and also after the show. But do they mean after their set or after the entire show and Katatonia. I don't want to lose my spot up front if it's after OL's set because I also really want to see Katatonia from up front. I have VIP tickets for the Katatonia meet and greet so I'm hoping I can also meet OL before the show and still get a spot up front since I get into the venue an hour early. Either way, this is going to be a amazing show and amazing night. I can't wait until the 26th!!!