North American Tour!!!!

I'm still thinking about going to the PPUSA shows. No point in me going to Jaxx, because about 90% of the people I'd normally see there (which is the primary reason why I'd go *there*) will still be at PPUSA, plus they're playing all of ISOT at PPUSA...

MrRnB: yes, he does, after the show. Rikard generally does too. I don't know about the other guys, though...

I can't believe I'm going to miss the whole ISOT show...what a bummer! Wonder if I can talk Tom into doing a repeat at the Cleveland show?? HAHA

Saw them at Jaxx this past Friday night. Thought I'd share some pictures.

P1060654.jpg

P1060650.jpg

P1060651.jpg

P1060655.jpg

P1060629_resized.jpg

I can't remember the order and all of them but here we go.

Leave it behind us
The masterplan
rulers of the mind
watching the skies
solitude within
Recreation day
As i lie here bleeding
Blinded
Monday morning apocalypse
wrong
frozen
misled
when the walls go down
A touch of blessing
Broken wings
Mark of a triangle

So I drove 4 hrs to see these guys in Regina last night... it was pretty awful
... there were about 60 ppl in the venue, Evergrey came on about 11pm and alot of ppl just left. The sound guy SUCKED huge!!!... big ugly wall of noise, no separation... I'll never understand why they just don't turn it down a notch... I wanna listen to the band and hear the music, not bleed from my ear holes. I've actually walked out on some of my favorite bands in this same venue because of this.
I cant really fault the band. They came, they played, it was cool. The fault lay solely on the shoulders of the sound guy and the pathetic lack of attendance.
Anyways, thanks for coming to my little corner of the world, sorry it sucked so bad. It was still awesome to see.

So I drove 4 hrs to see these guys in Regina last night... it was pretty awful.
Same thing in Edmonton.

The lack of attendance was absolutely embarrassing. It's not that often that a band of Evergrey's caliber comes out this far west in Canada and when they finally do (almost) no one shows up.

Evergrey was _absolutely_ awesome and I was truly moved to see them live. Thank you for making the trip out this far, if only to play for ~30 people.

The Los Angeles crowd was pretty good, very responsive and into it, the sound was great and we had enough people in the audience, I'd say a couple couple hundred, maybe less, but not a bad turn-out.
I just wished they would have played longer! Only one hour and twenty minutes :cry:, but I can't complain too much as Evergrey gave us a heck of a set at Prog Power this year!

Come back to Los Angeles soon guys, it's been too long!:kickass:

I'm sitting here at Tree's in Dallas right now! Sabbaton just finished up and Evergrey is fixing to hit the stage soon...last night of the tour!!!