Aug. 27 Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero Theatre
Aug. 28 Brooklyn, NY @ Lamour http://www.lamourrocks.com
Aug. 29 Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Aug. 30 Montreol @ Fou Founes
Sep. 01 Toronto @ The Upper Rocket
Sep. 02 Cleveland, Ohio @ Agora Ballroom
Sep. 03 Chicago ,IL The Bottom Line
Sep. 05 Denver, CO @ Gothic Theatre
Sep. 06 Atlanta Georgia Progpower USA (only Evergrey)
Sep. 07 Show to be confirmed
Sep. 08 Los Angeles, CA @ Troubadour Hope to see all of you there .
Keep up the darkside.

'tom

Anneke said:
Congrats guys!!!! You totally deserve this.. Go knock 'em dead.. :tickled:

Tom will just knock himself dead one day at the backstage ;) :p

Yeah,congrats,but please make a proper Scandinavian tour sometime too (yes,Finland is a part of Scandinavia...not many bands seem to realize that :p).

I hope to attend your Clevland show, although I am not sure I will be able to since I am from Michigan. I was originally going to attend ProgPower, but unfortunatly I now cannot. I have the tickets for sale up at Ebay, but anyway, I hope to attend the Clevland show! If I do, look for the cool dude with glasses :cool: :D

Saxiquine said:
I really love them all except for the debutalbum; The Dark Doscovery.

Dark Doscovery???

Have'nt heard that one! Must be a rarity :lol:
But you are SOOOOOOOO right, the second album has THE voice and the classical soloing. But my sister took the damn album after I let her listen to it so I guess I am off to buy the third copy of it tomorrow..

Note: The first copy was lifted from my CD player IN the car when some dick burgurlized my ride. Kind of makes me proud that he/she went though the trouble of doing that in order to get the damn CD but still it is an inconveniance. Guess good music is contagious! Going to send Chrystler a letter though about being able to eject the CD without a key to the car!

Mammoth said:
Dark Doscovery???

Have'nt heard that one! Must be a rarity :lol:
But you are SOOOOOOOO right, the second album has THE voice and the classical soloing. But my sister took the damn album after I let her listen to it so I guess I am off to buy the third copy of it tomorrow..

Note: The first copy was lifted from my CD player IN the car when some dick burgurlized my ride. Kind of makes me proud that he/she went though the trouble of doing that in order to get the damn CD but still it is an inconveniance. Guess good music is contagious! Going to send Chrystler a letter though about being able to eject the CD without a key to the car!

I bet I'm the only one in possession of that record *lol*

Saxiquine said:
But we were talking about The Dark Doscovery... since I'm so shitty with the spelling *lol*

Ohhh o_O

I get it now! Okay, I was a bit confused, and this is more proof that I suck with jokes ...hehe... :)

About The Dark Discovery, I think it is an amazing album and I hope they will play some songs from the album on this tour. Although, if I am correct, Evergrey is not (?) headlining so most likely it will consist of mostly Recreation Day and In Search Of Truth material, with of course a few classics like Solitude Within. Hopefully I will be at the show to see what they play!!