Progreetings from Sweden

GLDF

New Metal Member
Dec 31, 2010
Hi everybody! I've been following the Seventh Wonder forum for a long time and I don't know why I didn't take the step to join in until now.

My origins are in Italy but I have lived my life in Stockholm. I'm currently living in Norrköping, Sweden since august 2010. I spend my time writing music for my own Progressive Metal band, called... Seventh Dimension :rofl: It's funny but we really didn't mean to "steal" or "copy" the idea with Seventh, as we created the band before I discovered Seventh Wonder. We spoke to Johnny on the Great Escape release party and he found the name to work fine anyway, so that felt good in a way. We're battling with the consideration of changing the name or not, we'll see what happens. But besides, we're constantly working on our first album that will be released for free download next year. So we gladly share it in anyway we can.

I've been listening to Seventh Wonder for almost 3 years now and I consider Seventh Wonder to be one of greatest and most respectdeserving bands in the world. Supergroup with wonderful musicians including the most incredible bass player in the world (Who I gladly introduce to other people) and a formidable singer! But all members of SW are just awesome, and I really hope everything will go well with finding a new drummer. Thanks, Johnny for the years of wonderful music and playing!

I hope I'll enjoy the forum, which I believe I will keep doing, and see ya on the threads!

// Gianluca (GLDF)

Welcome to the forum dude :)
Nice to see that you've set straight to work on attempting to tab TGE :p
I'll attempt to figure out the keys one day, when i've got a few spare years :rofl:

Welcome, Gianluca! I'm sure you will enjoy the forum.
You can't go wrong here; talking about the best band in the world with great people and fantastic fans!

Hello Gianluca, forum's italian colony must grow more and more :D

anche un mio amico Bruno vive in Svezia, non so dove, puzza di metallaro lontano un miglio :D