Seventh Wonder owes an apology ....

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
Seventh Wonder owes an apology to all the other bands on my ipod. These other bands are getting sorely neglected, and it's all Seventh Wonder's fault.

I always try to pretend I may try to listen to something else, but I end up thinking, "Why listen to this other band when I could be listening to Seventh Wonder?"

It's really just not fair to these other bands who have worked so hard to make music that ended up on my ipod, too. Seventh Wonder should apologize to them. :Spin:

Ken

Haha. :) Funnny, and for quite a while true for me to. I haven't stopped listening to Seventh Wonder, but I forced myself into looking at similar artists, so I wouldn't get tired of Seventh Wonder (still hasn't happened). For the time being Circus Maximus owes other bands an apology, although I am trying out several other bands recommended from the great people her on this forum :)

Haha. :) Funnny, and for quite a while true for me to. I haven't stopped listening to Seventh Wonder, but I forced myself into looking at similar artists, so I wouldn't get tired of Seventh Wonder (still hasn't happened). For the time being Circus Maximus owes other bands an apology, although I am trying out several other bands recommended from the great people her on this forum :)

Yep, Seventh Wonder displaced Circus Maximus as one of my previous ipod hogging bands. Maybe when CM releases their new one, there will be some competition!

Ken

Yep, Seventh Wonder displaced Circus Maximus as one of my previous ipod hogging bands. Maybe when CM releases their new one, there will be some competition!

Ken

I have a CM and SW playlist on my iPod.... It's the greatest thing on there!!!! :D

And a PS - Mixing is the FUN part :/ (yes that was sarcasm) I still smile at the thought of the forthcoming album.. I'm just thankful we'll get to hear more CM tunes...