Seventh Wonder is back with a vengeance!

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
Hi everyone!

Welcome to anyone new to Seventh Wonder and welcome to all old fans who followed us here as well! :worship:

I would like to take this time and just share some news we've been dying to tell you about for quite some time.

Seventh Wonder's thirs album will be called Mercy Falls
The album is written and arranged and we start recordings in Daniel Flores' studio on May 5th and we intend to document the process thoroughly.

In mid June we head off to Denmark to once again collaborate with Tommy Hansen on the mixing and mastring of this album.
We expect a world wide release sometime late this summer.

Stay tuned here and at www.seventhwonder.nu for news updates.

Finally I just wanted to say that I know it's been quiet around Seventh Wonder for a while now and we can only say we are honoured and deeply grateful for your patience. I can assure you that every single second and every ounce of energy has been put into the writing of this new album. I really think this can be something quite special.

Thanks for hangin' in there -we're back!!! :headbang:

Some additional comments to those who were members at our previous forum:

Hi everyone!

We really appreciate everyone who has joined here and who has participated in many interesting and encouraging discussions about Seventh Wonder and more or less related topics.

Time has come for us to move to another forum, hosted by UltimateMetal -and I'm sure many of you are already registered users there which mean a minimal degree of hassle.

Unfortunately these great discussions will fall into oblivion -but hey, a fresh start never hurt anyone!

For those of you who haven't noticed, we have removed the old website completely and a new one will be designed by Carl-André Beckston, our cover artist of many years. In the meantime, while recording our next album we have put up a temporary page where we'll post news, logs, videclips and stuff and of course the link to the new forum.

We encourage you to follow us to the new forum and make sure it's alive and prospering, while we enter the recording phase of SW album number 3 -Mercy Falls...

So, please visit:
www.seventhwonder.nu and
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/seventh-wonder-488/

Thanks for your cooperation!
Andreas and the entire SW-crew

Hello again Andreas (and band!),

awesome news indeed!!!
So this was the cool news you've been dying to tell us.
I have to say, for me, the third Seventh Wonder cd is THE most anticipated album of this year..........I can't wait to get my hands on this one (I hope the special edition will slay as well).

Good to read that you guys are teaming up with some familiar names.
The sound of 'WITW' was awesome.......vocal sound was great and all the instruments had a clear but thick/fat epic sound (and let's face it, the bass came out pretty as well :p !!).

I wish you guys all the best in recording the new masterpiece.
I know that the little 'tease-fragments' will only make me want this cd more but..........LET'S HEAR IT!! :)

Greetz, Jamesfan

Hey guys. Welcome back!

I've been checking the website every week for the last 6 odd months and was so pleased to see the update and new look today. Can't wait to hear Mercy Falls, and to keep up to date with how the recording goes. Any insight into the process is always great for a fan.

Congrats again guys, and all the very best with Mercy Falls! I'll be the first to order the special edition :D

Welcome again in the net guys!

A new site, a new forum and the longawaited new CD is coming!
The first position in my personal ranking is ready to be fullfilled with the SW logo!
See you @ Lillhammer!

.....I am nooooooot an angeeeeeeeel:headbang:
GRANDI, MERAVIGLIOSI 7th Wonder (except the bass player, you have to substitute him)!
we'll have patience, will wait for your new cd, months for Lillhammer show and last but not least...for your first italian tour!!!!

one of your italian supporters
MAXXimus

p.s. when the next beers in Stockholm restaurant ?!?! ihihhiih:lol:

I know -the bass player sucks pretty bad. :puke:

Great to see you guys again -looking forward to come and play in Italy.

Only one more week now -then the turmoil begins. Enter: studio, exit: sanity...

Sweeeet! Now my constant listening to WITW can soon take a break and embark the new thrill of this sure to be amazing album! You guys rock my world and you Andreas inspires me to keep up my own bass-playing and practice more! Great album-title btw!

Tjena fra Norge! :worship:

Absolutely fantastic band. Can't wait for Mercy Falls.

I really believe Seventh Wonder will be the next BIG breakout band.

*looks at band logo at top of forum*

Seventh Wonder to the 3rd power? Does that mean this third album will be 3 times as good as anything SW has released? I don't think the world is ready for such perfection :D

Hi everyone!

We are being bombarded by questions regarding number of tracks, titles, length of songs, what styles and what will be found on the new album....

...well, we will be releasing more and more info as time progresses, but let me state the following (and this has become even clearer to me now that the album is actually taking form):

Mercy Falls will see Seventh Wonder go faster, heavier, angrier, softer, happier, shreddier, longer and shorter, but also more thought-through, worked-through and diverse than ever before!

...and I'm telling you right now it's gonna be a whole lotta music!

Yes, he is.

I want this one!

*walks to cd-player to play WITW.......again* :Smokin:

It's criminal that there's so few people here, I know this forum is new though. Seventh Wonder deserves way more.

By the way; does Tommy Karevik play keyboards also?

Hi everyone!

We are being bombarded by questions regarding number of tracks, titles, length of songs, what styles and what will be found on the new album....

...well, we will be releasing more and more info as time progresses, but let me state the following (and this has become even clearer to me now that the album is actually taking form):

Mercy Falls will see Seventh Wonder go faster, heavier, angrier, softer, happier, shreddier, longer and shorter, but also more thought-through, worked-through and diverse than ever before!

...and I'm telling you right now it's gonna be a whole lotta music!

Is there something this album WONT have? :headbang: