Progression Magazine and the "Why can't Enchant play Prog Power" thread

chynablue

Mar 5, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.ericragno.com
I don't know if any of you read Progression Magazine, it is the premier print magazine for Progressive Rock music in the U.S. They ran a four page Vox Tempus spotlight in their current issue #50, featuring a lengthy interview with me. It was a great opportunity to credit my friends and give some wood to my enemies (like Tom Argo of Progman Records. lmao)

In the second question they asked about what genre we fit into, and I got into the different genres of prog, and the controversy over allowing Enchant to play certain festivals like Prog Power. I'm not saying the interview was any kind of literary masterpiece, but it gets the point across. Coincedentally, the very next story is a review of the 2005 Prog Power Festival! So I hope the issue gets some much deserved attention.

BTW Ed I'm leaving for NAMM tomorrow, give me a buzz when you can. For anyone attending I'll be signing at LM Straps and the Keytar booth all weekend.

Rock on! Eric :headbang:

Hey thanks Kev! Yeah it's a fun article, and I'm glad I got to throw in a quick plug for the guys. The magazine is a bit hard to find but here's a picture of the cover.
progression_50.JPG

thanks for the info, eric. sad enough, music mags were the only thing i forgot to check out during our short stay in new england this christmas. :oops: