Progressive Metal Made In China Too!!

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
So, this is to prove that everything is made in China nowadays.

I present you The Last Successor, a Progressive Metal band from China that actually sounds killer!!

This is one of the best Asian bands I've ever come across. They apparently released their debut album this year, and it's self titled.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Shit!!!! that is some good stuff

Found another clip, kinda cool, World of Warcraft and stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone finds a legit source to order this cd as an import, please share the link. I really enjoy what I've heard from them so far, and would like to support the band financially. (Besides, the photos of the cd packaging that I've seen look awesome!)

If anyone finds a legit source to order this cd as an import, please share the link. I really enjoy what I've heard from them so far, and would like to support the band financially. (Besides, the photos of the cd packaging that I've seen look awesome!)

There's a seller on Ebay selling it for 15.99 if I'm not wrong (plus 7 shipping). He still has a few available. I ordered mine last night from him and got two buddies to the same. Check it out, maybe he still has a few left! :) I couldn't find it anywhere else unfortunately. :(

Not bad. I take it the lyrics are in their native tongue? Ironically, this doesn't bother me with the extreme forms of Metal, but for some reason, it's a barrier for me with Progressive Metal. That said, the music is excellent.

That sounds pretty good. I like the heaviness. Also, hearing prog in Chinese is a pretty novel experience. Not offputting though.