progressive metalcore with 8505!

Sounds pretty fucking good dude! A little bass heavy maybe, but a good heavy tone. Some really tight guitar playing! Post your settings?

lol after taking a listen in my car I came to the conclusion that those sub drops are WAY too loud. and as far as the tight guitars go... I did every trick in the book to make it like that. Speeding up parts, chopping it up note by note, having the guy play the root note as 16ths and punching in the A string hits... everthing. Honestly the longest section I recorded that wasn't like that was probably around 4 measures. =(

lol after taking a listen in my car I came to the conclusion that those sub drops are WAY too loud. and as far as the tight guitars go... I did every trick in the book to make it like that. Speeding up parts, chopping it up note by note, having the guy play the root note as 16ths and punching in the A string hits... everthing. Honestly the longest section I recorded that wasn't like that was probably around 4 measures. =(

Jesus that sounds like a lot of work! But the tight sound it gets almost makes it worth the time :D

i'd say you've done a pretty job with the tracking on the guitars, sometimes they've been cut a bit harsh, and you can hear it. otherwise really good.

the tone is really lacking in high end, and hugeness, try some more high end, and harmonic excitement, perhaps?

the drum tones are OK, kick could be more clicky, but i guess that's personal taste..

the vocals are missing some high end, too, and could do with a bit of scooping, and perhaps more compression?

as for the song, it's pretty good until the drums become ridiculous.. haha.

good work!

thanks,

hahaha. I was going to say that.

and good job on getting the guitar tracking tight. I need more practice with the punching in and out methods to be comfortable enough to try and use em with another band. haha