Progressive Nation Oakland Meet-up

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Im scheduling a meetup at Lukas Tavern right next to the Paramount at 6PM if anybody is game for this Saturday-- let me know on this forum

I guess I will be there :p Hope the have soda :lol:

Bear

right on bear, be strong and think of portnoy's sobriety, he got clean in 2000.....unfortunately i have to work my friends festival in auburn this weekend...although i will be at rush sunday night...so i gave up my tickets :Smokin: have a good time

My friend and I are driving up from Central California that afternoon and if we make it to BART in time we'll be there. Probably a good idea to get into Oakland in advance and eat near the venue.

My friend and I are driving up from Central California that afternoon and if we make it to BART in time we'll be there. Probably a good idea to get into Oakland in advance and eat near the venue.

FYI, I was going to take BART in until I realized they are on their weekend schedule, which means the last train leaves Oakland around 12:30 AM.

You might want to check the weekend schedule for the line you are riding to make sure you don't get stranded.:zombie:

FYI, I was going to take BART in until I realized they are on their weekend schedule, which means the last train leaves Oakland around 12:30 AM.

You might want to check the weekend schedule for the line you are riding to make sure you don't get stranded.:zombie:

Good call. The Freemont train leaves at 12:50 so I should be fine. My only worry is the "timed transfer" going to Dublin.