Project Arcadia - A Time of Changes (released)

Slight revision - decent amount of prog elements here. Quite solid all the way through.

I agree! I've been saying I wouldn't personally label them as "power metal" per se, but what do I know? ;)

You called this one. Holy hell this is some fine stuff, better than the Tad Morose I just sampled. How in the blue shit did I miss this? I'm off to Amazon...

I don't know if Amazon has any ToM discs, but I heard a rumor Urban will be stocking up his Web shop with a few soon. ProgPower pickup could likely be arranged. :)

Shaye

Yup....blind buy for me. I'll purchase any release that Mr. Breed sings on. Remember the Three Tremors back in the day....Halford, Dickinson and Tate? Well, for me, the new set is Jorn Lande, Russell Allen and Urban Breed. These guys are at the top of my list when it comes to vocalists.....all are must buys.

You called this one. Holy hell this is some fine stuff, better than the Tad Morose I just sampled. How in the blue shit did I miss this? I'm off to Amazon...

I would certainly start with Trail of Murder..... it is the newest thing available right now with Urban, and it is awesome. Then I would get Bloodbound -Tabula Rasa. I would hit the three essential Tad Morose then.... Modus Vivendi, Matters of the Dark and Undead. Of course that is just one man's opinion, but the five releases I just mentioned are a must in my collection.

Bryant

I would certainly start with Trail of Murder..... it is the newest thing available right now with Urban, and it is awesome. Then I would get Bloodbound -Tabula Rasa. I would hit the three essential Tad Morose then.... Modus Vivendi, Matters of the Dark and Undead. Of course that is just one man's opinion, but the five releases I just mentioned are a must in my collection.

Bryant

Quite the same here!

Shades of Art from Trail of Murder has been my favorite album for some time now. These days it seems it will only be surpassed by A Time of Changes from Project Arcadia. :)

Here's the latest release a little over a week ago... but be in the main room of PP between SEVENTH WONDER and STRATOVARIOUS for a PREMIER ProgPower Exclusive early preview of another track from the album. And don't forget you can get the full album at the Nightmare tables in the vending room this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
...Well, for me, the new set is Jorn Lande, Russell Allen and Urban Breed...

Not sure how I missed this thread of almost five months ago. Was trolling on Amazon this week and liked the samples for this. Got the CD today. Holy crap! I knew close to nothing about Urban before but agree with Comic Book Dude. That's a great vox trio. Solid, polished prog all around here. Great project!

Not sure how I missed this thread of almost five months ago. Was trolling on Amazon this week and liked the samples for this. Got the CD today. Holy crap! I knew close to nothing about Urban before but agree with Comic Book Dude. That's a great vox trio. Solid, polished prog all around here. Great project!

Well, welcome to the Urban breed fanclub! :loco:

They actually have a couple of shows lined up for the next few weeks (once the Serious Black tour is finished), but alas, nothing close to here. One day, one day... :)

Shaye Breed