Promo clip available on YouTube

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
The first small audio sample made public so far can now be checked out on YouTube along with some information regarding the new album.

Hope you approve!

Last edited by a moderator:
So it is a concept album after all? Thanks for the confirmation. Not sure what i think of the sample music there, but i'll reserve judgement till i hear the full song.

Bring on September 12th! As soon as information about pre-ordering / ordering the album (both standard and limited releases), be sure to let us know. Cheers guys.

Yes, we approve!!! It's good to know that it is a concept album. I like them more. I'm very curious about it now. :)

38 seconds of new music...........:kickass:

September, 12th............:erk:

2,5 months to go........:cry:

It's gonna be awesome...........:cool:

Hope this isn't a brain wrencher though. I've already come to terms with the realization I'll never be able to figure out Shadow Gallery's "Room V". :(

Anyhow, a definate pre-order for this sumbitch! :kickass:

You know, I can hoonestly say that I have no idea how weird this story is. It is multi-layered and very thought-through, but we have lived with this for such a long time now so in my mind it is perfectly clear.

Can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about it and your interpretations. :headbang:

Hope this isn't a brain wrencher though. I've already come to terms with the realization I'll never be able to figure out Shadow Gallery's "Room V". :(

Haha, i still struggle with Room V, and i've listened to it at least 100 times. Despite being one of my top 5 albums of all time, i still struggle with a bit of the logic in the Tyranny/Room V concept, and my own take on the story is a bit different to what they intended i think.

Besides, if we have trouble understanding any of it, the guys will probably be able to help us out.

Andreas, the video is ok. What really shows off the work done by the band is your myspace site. You may consider thinking that your band is in line if not better than Yngwie's early work. Obviously different, but among the same caliber. You guys should go for a Grammy award in the United States!! Then again, doing what matters most to you which I wouldnt have any idea of is of course the most important.