Promo pictures

Danimal

Inner Beast
Apr 29, 2005
Chicago
www.edensfall.com
Just thought I'd let you guys know...

I was starting to work on the flyers for Powerfest and I went to your website to get your logo. I went to the "Download" - "High Res Promo" section of the website, but none of the links worked.

No big deal, I just grabbed the logo from the entry page and used it for the low res "More details coming soon..." version of the flyer.

PF2007-1.jpg

I don't think there's anything on the back of that hoodie. It was the first run that we ever had made, and to my best recollection, we only made enough for the band. Later we made the greyish/silver logo hoodies with the "Reflecting In Grey Dusk" art on the back, which were sold during the '04 tour. Plastic Head Distro are selling a new hoodie for TPHD. I think those are all of 'em that were ever made.

Zip up ones are cool but costly I think.

I don't think there's anything on the back of that hoodie. It was the first run that we ever had made, and to my best recollection, we only made enough for the band. Later we made the greyish/silver logo hoodies with the "Reflecting In Grey Dusk" art on the back, which were sold during the '04 tour. Plastic Head Distro are selling a new hoodie for TPHD. I think those are all of 'em that were ever made.

Yeah, I really have no clue, but I bet they do run a bit.

You guys didn't sell any merch on Sat. Was that cause you were all sold out or because you wanted to focus the merchandising attention on the calendars? Just curious. I was hoping to score a tour shirt if you had any left over.

There's a picture from Fade on the back of the orange logo hoodie. And it says To Welcome the Fade underneath the pic. Maybe I shouldn't wear it since we only made like 5 or 6 of them. Maybe someone will give a shit and want to buy it for $7,547.17 on ebay.

Jason...were you eating chocolate cake....because there is some brown stuff on your nose.

No brown stuff. Unlike yourself, I want this fest to succeed.
I am going to support the fest instead of bitching about the bands they book.

I have a hell of a lot of respect for Rob and Chris and the risks they have taken to make the fest happen.

Vote with your dollar. You don't like any of the bands booked so far, so don't plan on going. Kind of weird that you would continue your disdain for the fest on the board of one of the bands who are playing......:rolleyes: