promote for rapture

for those of you who do not understand what rapture is about please let me explain.
i have been involved in th emetal underground for some 3 plus years most of that time i was with a huge zine that was domnating the scene.a million visitors tons of ans and alot of good things happened.
i left that zine because it became to politicly correct and it was now an established zine that had "buisness" in mind.
the owners of that zine when i left contacted everyone i associated with and told them i was a nothing,a loser and that i was simply trouble and not to deal with me.
i started this to show that the underground is true,rapture is not big money(in fact it is zero money)it is not big label/zine what have you but it is my goal with all of your help to show that this can be done!
i am not foolish enopugh to believe we will ever be the nhumber one station on the internet and i do not want a collective of big wigs coming here what i do want is a family of individuals who believe in the underdog.
please listen all you can and let everyone you know about rapture and that we are trying to accomplish what the underground was meant to accomplish,uprising with no compromise.
we now have a huge competitor in ultimate metal radio and i support them mark is a great individual whom deserves everything he gets however with his add for um radio on every um page it is hard to promote rapture so i am asking for your help!
please become part of the rapture family and spank the fuck out of every board you can email anyone and everyone who will listen email bands and have them send thier demo's to us.
we need staff memebers here at rapture all it takes is the belief we can do something that has not been done and some serious dedication!
thanks to everyone who has supported rapture so far now is the time for us to rise to our feet!
wes