Prototype Rarities for Sale and Auction

Mar 24, 2003
www.prototypeonline.com
Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you know about this...

Want new Prototype merchandise? Help us raise some money to make it! We've unearthed some Prototype rarities, which are available now on our eBay store... Signed copies of "Continuum", some special 10th anniversary "Trinity" CD/shirt/poster packages, 2 signed copies of the now out of print "Cloned" CD, a signed copy of the "Seed" demo cassette, and 2 signed copies of the very rare "Rehearsal Demo 1995" demo cassette, which features the only recorded demo of "The Way It Ends"! All proceeds from these items will go directly back into making new Prototype merchandise. Check them out at the Prototype store here and show your support: http://stores.ebay.com/CATALYST-MED...639281013&_sid=14350923&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Is there any chance that another copy of Cloned could be made available? I'd really like to get my hands on it but as you pointed out, it is out of print. I love that you're offering items directly on ebay, I bought one of the autographed Continuum copies from you there; I much prefer when I can ensure my cash is going as directly to the artist as is possible!

Hey singemfrc,

Unfortunately, the Cloned CD is totally sold out. We have discussed possibly reissuing the CD but also including all of our other demos. We're not sure if there's enough interest in a 2CD demo collection to release it as a physical product at this point but we may do a digital release in the future. I will definitely let you know if I come across another copy of Cloned though. :)

Thanks!