Prototype & Syl - Live At The Galaxy 5/14/2002

Darkmatter

Vox/Gtr
PROTOTYPE - NEWS UPDATED 05/14/2002
------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ANOTHER CHANGE FOR THE SHOW ON 5/19/2002 WITH STRAPPING YOUNG LAD!

Please join us in thanking drummer Jim Schultz (ex-Turkey Neck) for jumping in at the 11th hour to fill in for Dave Chedrick (New Eden) who unfortunately cannot help out for this show due to personal circumstances.

Jimmy has wrangled the songs and is ready to kick serious ass on Sunday at the Galaxy Theater. If you don't have your tickets yet, you need to get some from the Merch page on our website at www.prototypeonline.com for only $10 each. There is still plenty of time to purchase and have the tickets waiting for you at the door!

Also playing that night is ex-Dark Angel guitarist Eric Meyer's new band Swine and locals Shiva. Don't miss a night of absolutely KILLER METAL!!!!

2. WWIII RECORDS SET TO RELEASE NEW METALLICA TRIBUTE ALBUM THIS TUESDAY 05/21/2002!!

And yet another tribute compilation that we are happy to participate in. We've covered Battery for this one and it is featured as Track #1!! We're very happy about the way the track came out and we expect all the other bands to have kicked ass as well.

Here's the lineup:
PROTOTYPE- "BATTERY"
POWERGOD- "MOTORBREATH"
DIVISION- "CREEPING DEATH"
INFAMY- "DISPOSABLE HEROES"
LOWGEAR - "THE THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE"
IMAGIKA- "FOUR HORSEMEN"
TECHNOCRACY- "RIDE THE LIGHTNING"
REACTOR- "SEEK & DESTROY"
PRO-FE-CIA- "FADE TO BLACK"
EXILED- "METAL MILITIA"
DEATHOMEN - "NO REMORSE"
MISSION66 - "WHERE EVER I MAY ROAM"
ENRAGED- "MASTER OF PUPPETS"

Enjoy.

VINCE
KRAGEN
KIRK

PROTOTYPE

Awesome... Prototype and SYL... wow.. okay, i hate being in australia :mumble:

Can't wait to hear Battery... that's goign to be sweet..!!

As i always say... i hope it's all going well in the prototype camp. :)

-Trapped in australia