Psy Trance

pepper666

Mar 1, 2009
Anybody into this music?

I've followed it for the last oh say 11-12 years...

Having dj'd both the doof style and the chillout stuff, as well as delving into production here and there.

Right now I generally listen to the "dark" or as I call it "intelligent" style...

Stuff like Psykovsky, Kindzadza, Noise Poison Recors, Osom Music, Discovalley Records, Triplag Records to name a few...

I'll try and find links to some sets I mixed last year and when my new headphones arrive will put some more up if people are interested.

Cheers :headbang:

Right now I generally listen to the "dark" or as I call it "intelligent" style...

Stuff like Psykovsky, Kindzadza, Noise Poison Recors, Osom Music, Discovalley Records, Triplag Records to name a few...

That's all the stuff I used to dj for years along with phatter stuff like Entropy & Pondscum. I was madly into it but got really sick of it after doing it to death. It all ends up sounding the same after a while, and the music hasn't really progressed since about 2004-5 imo. I haven't bought a psytrance cd in about 3 years now and I rarely listen to it anymore. Still go to/play at the odd party for laughs.