PT 12.3 update. Track freezing and visible waveform editing...

Is 12.3 out yet? The Avid application that keeps track of the updates says PT 12.2 but in the descriptive text it says 12.3 :-/. Download and install still says 12.2 on the splash screen...

I've had it for days. the avid application is what notified me and installed it on tuesday.

Guess who upgraded to 12.3 today?!?!

Where is the free Eleven plugin they promise if you upgrade? I didn't see that but everything else is working great and I'm super happy so far.

I've just given up on Pro Tools (though I'm keeping my versions of 10 and 11), and I've switched over to Cubase with the crossgrade deal they're offering. Steinberg seem to be pretty on point recently

Guess who upgraded to 12.3 today?!?!

Where is the free Eleven plugin they promise if you upgrade? I didn't see that but everything else is working great and I'm super happy so far.

They're separate downloads in your Avid account under "additional value added content."

I just did the 99.00 upgrade. Does it not come with that or something because I don't see it in my account? Did you guys do the upgrade with support?

I did the $199 upgrade a month or so ago and all that extra stuff (eleven and a few of the stomp emulations) just showed up in the avid application manager thingy.

Eleven has always sucked balls for anything but clean tones, but there's a couple cool pedals that came with the upgrade I got.

I will upgrade my current OS 10.8.5 to El Capitan before installing PT12. Does anybody here can confirm that El Capitan works fine with PT12.3? Also, is it better to go to PT12 from 10 or 11? Does not matter? Thanks.