Public Heath

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
can1.jpeg

elaine.gif

attempt 1.

the first pic is an opened tin can, pictured called 'outbreak' and it says 'australia' on it. and australia is quite a hot country i think, so that's where heath comes from.
the second pic shows a girl who seems to be stuck by heath, like those hot summer nights you can't move anymore. perhaps the spinning of the record works like a ventilator on her

both pics contain round elements
the lp
the tin can

you can make a phone out of a wire and and a tin can, it makes a zooming like sound
a record player makes a kind of buzzing sound too
heath makes a buzzing sound
mosquitos are active in summer

anyone tortured by heath and mosquitos?

public.
well.
urm. public like.

attempt 2.

Duncan is in love with Elaine, the girl in the 2nd pic, and wants to break out with her to the heath (=moor,heide) and he just made that public announcement

On the contrary, you argued some time ago that between 5 and 7 a.m. is the period of epiphany.

The problem is it's 4 p.m. here, the hour of despair for me, so epiphany won't come.

siderea said:
trick is fine too
here are some tricks, enjoy :D

31. To get him ready for sex in the morning, make him cereal with chopped apple and almonds - both have high levels of phenylethylamine, which will help get him in the mood.

32. Eat avocado to get in the mood for love. It's loaded with the feel-good, pleasure-intensifying substance, phenylethylamine.

33. Take a swig of champagne before going down on him. Keep it in your mouths by creating a 'seal' with your lips, then use your tongues to swirl the bubbles around the head of his penis. Nerve endings react to the bubbles, heightening sensation, and when he's suitably satisfied he can do the same for you.

Alwin said:
33. Take a swig of champagne before going down on him. Keep it in your mouths by creating a 'seal' with your lips, then use your tongues to swirl the bubbles around the head of his penis. Nerve endings react to the bubbles, heightening sensation, and when he's suitably satisfied he can do the same for you.

But hoooow? I don't have a penis :(

yeah, I also wondered what they meant by that

btw, doesn't alcohol inside the vagina hurt?