Public Heath

the movie is called Salo

salo3.jpg

I had to study public health in Britain int he 18th century for my as level history course. Needless to say it was incredibly dull boring and orientated around shit.

I watched emmanuelle a while ago..doesnt she have like really neat pubic hair and swans around nude and tha? or was that just another channel 5 movie?

Public health service is great for being free and not needing to carry insurance like in the US of A but it is shite. Doctors and nurses over worked. Waiting list figures messed around with by treating people on day wards but actually just prolonging some complaints. I'm sure we all have stories of medical fuck ups, personal ones.
However a massive strain on the services are through poor education about health.

And here, as a result of 40 years of communist corruption and low payment in the health sector, your are always supposed to pay extra, like some bribe, we call it "gratitude money", which is a paradox, cause you pay it before the treatment or operation (otherwise you might get fucked up and neglected). What's worse, some docs take it for granted, and when some poor fucker can't give as much as the doctors expected, they might belittle them by saying things like "oh, thanks, I've already had coffee" and stuff like that. :yuk: So much about "free health care". Also, there are great differences between cities and hospitals, even though health care is reduced from your salary on a per cent basis.

Except for self employed people like me, haha, cause we pay TOO much, something like 15% of our income, and now as I wanna go to the dentist I'll still have to pay cause dental treatment is not free, only if it's ambulance treatment, which means the pull your tooth out for free, thanks.

bleed_black_orchid said:
I had to study public health in Britain int he 18th century for my as level history course. Needless to say it was incredibly dull boring and orientated around shit.

Now how could it be possibly boring if it was orientated around shit?

Dhatura said:
I read Justine when I was in my twenties, saw Quills, though I haven't seen the Pasolini film. That's not snuff though :) but I might give it a try.

This movie is... strange lol. You can also give a chance to John Water's "Pink Flamingos" :lol: