Pubs&Clubs in Manchester and Liverpool

CryingAngel

ForeverAloneImmortal
Apr 30, 2004
Poland
Could You tell me (if You're from, or been there) if there are some fine clubs (pubs) with metal music (specially doom) in these cities?? Where are organized concerts etc. ??
Thx for every information

err... Manchester your best bet for a bit of metal is to head for a club knon as Jilly's a.k.a rockworld and stay on the main dancefloor. There is an allnighter in there on a friday night 9pm till 6am the next morning. They also have a klass trace room and an old skool metal room with ozzy black sabbath etc. Its a decent night out. and it's on Oxford road which is really easy to get to by train or by bus. Satans Hollow is in the city centre and is okay not really doom but a decent mixture of metal although dont go on a tuesday or in the week cos its generally emo, hardcore. pop punky stuff they play.

And as for Liverpool there isnt much doom but the krazyhouse on the K1 is probably your best bet. Its less packed on a friday night and open till 3am. The swan is a decent pub to visit and for a cheap pint in the day la'go is like a small student bar and it serves food and that aswel.

I hope this helps.

um, there is always the option of Evol in Heebie Jeebies on Seal Street in Liverpool, *reads flyer* says mutant punk, trash, electro etc.....i know its not really the doom scene like but theres a dark feel.
other than that like vik said best bet is satan hollow or jillys. but i'll give a few ppl a call and find a few more places for you - lets make your visit to the northwest a pleasant one :D

blackeyed said:
um, there is always the option of Evol in Heebie Jeebies on Seal Street in Liverpool, *reads flyer* says mutant punk, trash, electro etc.....i know its not really the doom scene like but theres a dark feel.
other than that like vik said best bet is satan hollow or jillys. but i'll give a few ppl a call and find a few more places for you - lets make your visit to the northwest a pleasant one :D

You know they are gonna enjoy it :D

hmmmmm I see I'll have many places to visit and watch carefully. With this list I won't lose myself and will not bore for sure. This satan hollow sounds interesting, but I'll also check the rest. Hope this clubs will still exist when I finally come to the northwest Dzieki ..................... and ask for more :headbang: