Pull Me Under

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
So last year people really wanted to see a video of it so Mercenary's Cowboys from Hell was actually released to the public.

This year?

Krucible - Pull Me Under

commence the begging to Glenn.

I wasn't there.
Did they do the whole song pretty much as-is? That'd be awesome. I was less than thrilled with DT's speed-up-the-second-part-then-go-into-something-else routine they've been doing lately.

They also did it a couple of weeks before in Houston. We were told not to tell anyone so it would be a suprise at PP!! Evidently, that worked because most of the audience seemed suprised!! Not many guitarists will tackle Petrucci!! Don (guitarist on the left in the white shirt) also plays "Under A Glass Moon" with his other band, Six Minute Century. Don can DEFINITELY play John!!:worship:

I REALLY enjoyed the Queesryche song. I like when they did "Take Hold the Flame" at Texas Madfest. I heard a recording of that song and Lance sounds so much like Geoff Tate, it's scary!!

I, too, hope Glenn will release the vid of the DT song.

Chris :headbang:

I REALLY enjoyed the Queesryche song. I like when they did "Take Hold the Flame" at Texas Madfest. I heard a recording of that song and Lance sounds so much like Geoff Tate, it's scary!!

Chris :headbang:

Except that Lance can still hit all the high notes. :lol:

And I loved the cover of “Pull Me Under.” I’ve been a DT fan since “When Dream and Day Unite” – but I’ve never managed to see the band live.

The Krucible version was awesome - I'd LOVE to see it included on the DVD. Maybe the members of DT would be open to this, since they have a tradition themselves of covering classic songs.

OK guys, we'll see what we can do, with any formal release of a cover song for sale we would need to secure the mechanical rights for it, if it's something that we just do for say.... youtube there isn't any legal issues with this and no mechanical licenses would be needed, so this may well be all that we would want to do on this, we'll see, it hasn't been discussed as of yet. :headbang:

Make it an official download off the Krucible website. High-res, nice and clean and METAL.

And I take back what I said to Claus and Lars back at ProgPower 6. Lance really SHOULD join Dream Theater. James can't touch him.

Next cover.... The Killing Hand. Night At The Marquee style.

DOOO EEEEET!!!