Punk Rawk, HC?

Originally posted by HaRdCoRe ToNy MoNtAnA
oh, well I'm an ex-metal head hehe, I still listen to some metal but I'm waaaay more into Punk and HC

what kinda of bands do you like?

Do you mean me? :)

In punk i like Rancid, Blink 182, Anti-flag, Green Day, Bad Religion, Box Car Racer, Lagwagon, Down By Law, MxPx, NOFX, Pennywise, Toy Dolls, Strung Out and more.. Also lot of swedish punk band!

I ment everyone who likes punk and HC

i listen to:
Anti-Flag, Ramones, Warzone, Minor Threat, Gloabl Threat, Sreaching Weasel, Atreyu, Hopesfall, From Autumn To Ashes, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Sublime, No Innocent Victim, damn, too many bands, I'll keep going later

Originally posted by Supersonic
In punk i like Rancid, Blink 182, Anti-flag, Green Day, Bad Religion, Box Car Racer, Lagwagon, Down By Law, MxPx, NOFX, Pennywise, Toy Dolls, Strung Out and more.. Also lot of swedish punk band!

blink 182 and green day are NOT punk.
rather kiddies pop punk for rich children.

my fave punk bands are exploited, ramones, misifits, pistols, MFATGG ;), dead boys, dead kennedys, bad religion, plasmatics.

but i also like songs of down by law, MxPx etc etc

Originally posted by Stormbringer

blink 182 and green day are NOT punk.
rather kiddies pop punk for rich children.

my fave punk bands are exploited, ramones, misifits, pistols, MFATGG ;), dead boys, dead kennedys, bad religion, plasmatics.

but i also like songs of down by law, MxPx etc etc

Njaw.. The early version of Blink 182 and Green Day was punkrock. Now they both are more poppunk.

Oh, and how could i forget MFATGG! They are super!

yeah Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies are fuckin superb funny, considering that they arent a real band actually!

i listen to a lot of punk/hc stuff, especially emocore & screamo....

hot water music, as friends rust, boy sets fire, grade (ther new one is soooo great... too bad that it's the last), lack, refused, rancid, A.F.I., murder city devils (as far as you can say they're a punk band), nerve agents, the misfits, ignite, sick of it all, zeke, at the drive-in, beatsteaks, distillers, dropkick murphys, leftöver crack, waterdown.... tons of others...

Originally posted by Chief Rebel Demon

Band like Band.. Just that they are playing covers. Damn good covers!

no i meant that MFATGG is not a real band but a project. it's just musicians from other bands (NOFX, pittsburgh, rancid, no use for a name) that play together covers.

Misfits, Bad Religion, Sex Pistol, Ramones, The Clash, Fear, Minor Threat, Bad Brains, AFI, Dead Kennedys, Crass, Discharge, GG Allin, NOFX, Millencolin, Pennywise, Rancid... there are probably more...

Originally posted by Chief Rebel Demon

I didnt know that, that is supercool!

you gotta look maybe there is info about them somewhere on the net. i just know that the line up changes everytime they do something together.

@ soilworker: correct me if i'm wrong, but only the first 2 clash albums were really punk, the rest went way off into pop and rock...

Originally posted by Stormbringer

you gotta look maybe there is info about them somewhere on the net. i just know that the line up changes everytime they do something together.

@ soilworker: correct me if i'm wrong, but only the first 2 clash albums were really punk, the rest went way off into pop and rock...

Yeah, i found som story about it, they said that members from Lagwagon, NOFX, Rancid and so on was in MFATGG.

About The Clash story there, they changed yes but what style they changed is not so easy to point out.

MFATGG are cool...they've improved upon the originals in many cases!

I like the Dropkick Murphys, although I prefer their first two albums compared to the last one...hope it's not a trend.

I really like the Offspring. They've become one of my favorites. I find that their albums are rock-solid from beginning to end, and finding a weak song that I want to skip over is rare.