PURE REASON REVOLUTION confirmed for ProgPower Europe!

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Hi,

We are getting closer completing the line-up for this year's edition of ProgPower Europe, we now confirm British newcomer PURE REASON REVOLUTION. In the British media the band was announced as the new Pink Floyd, their debut album The Dark Third received some excellent reviews in the international media. The band will play before Threshold on Sunday 5 October.

www.progpower.eu

Rene

Unbelievable show. Got to see them twice last year and what a treat that was!!! Excellent band, excellent line up for PP Europe.

Unbelievable show. Got to see them twice last year and what a treat that was!!! Excellent band, excellent line up for PP Europe.

too bad it was at Nearfest! ahaha =/
I mean, the festival is really well run and everything.. but there is no atmosphere for a rock concert in there =/
I keep imagining all the good concerts I've seen there withe a more energetic crowd, in a more intimate setting.... (at prog power! ahah)

too bad it was at Nearfest! ahaha =/
I mean, the festival is really well run and everything.. but there is no atmosphere for a rock concert in there =/
I keep imagining all the good concerts I've seen there withe a more energetic crowd, in a more intimate setting.... (at prog power! ahah)

I also saw them in NYC, though, for like an audience of 5 people. Unbelievably sad. Show was at a fucking shithole too. LOL worth it though.

Their 2009 album Amor Vincit Omnia is one of my favorite albums put out recently. I play it quite often. Very new wave-ish. It's like dance prog. I wish I had the money to make it back over to ProgPower Europe to see them play live again (saw them at NEARfest a couple years back).

I did not know about this show or there would have been six of us. Which venue?

It was the Mercury Lounge. I had never heard of the place before. It was very, very small. Stage was short, and the room was one of the smallest I've seen. I think if you were to fill up the place, 100 would be enough. Sound wasn't the greatest either, but whatever.