Purgatory Afterglow...a little help?

sentience_withers

Malicious Storm of Fate
Sep 12, 2002
In the middle of nowhere. I hate it.
Does anyone know where I could get Purgatory Afterglow? I am in desperate need of it but I can't seem to find it anywhere :erk: . Any URLs of reliable distributors would be much appreciated.. Please help me!!
Also, I send my greetings out to you all, I'm new here... :wave:

I tried there... that is one awesome site, they're pretty cheap, reliable, and really efficient, but they do not have Purgatory Afterglow. In fact, I don't think they have anything by Edge of Sanity. Which is odd, considering they have Dark Tranquillty's The Gallery and the original release of Old Funeral's The Older Ones. I thought those would be much rarer.

Originally posted by sentience_withers
I tried there... that is one awesome site, they're pretty cheap, reliable, and really efficient, but they do not have Purgatory Afterglow. In fact, I don't think they have anything by Edge of Sanity. Which is odd, considering they have Dark Tranquillty's The Gallery and the original release of Old Funeral's The Older Ones. I thought those would be much rarer.

Yeah, they must just be out of stock on them, as they re-stock the EoS albums on a regular basis--they are obviously big sellers. Just keep checking back every now and then, because I've seen them there a million times...

OMG!! I did order Purgatory Afterglow from Black Mark, last night, and they send me an email saying they'd sent it 2 hours later!! And they included an Edge of Sanity poster with it too!! I'm so excited!! They're so fast...so very fast... My advice to you all is order something from there this week, because they might give you a poster too, to replace their still-being-printed catalogue.
I'm jumping up and down here.... This thing IS out of print... but I'm getting it! what more can I say but, YAY! I love you Jo. You're a fucking legend.

OMG!! I did order Purgatory Afterglow from Black Mark, last night, and they send me an email saying they'd sent it 2 hours later!! And they included an Edge of Sanity poster with it too!! I'm so excited!! They're so fast...so very fast... My advice to you all is order something from there this week, because they might give you a poster too, to replace their still-being-printed catalogue.
I'm jumping up and down here.... This thing IS out of print... but I'm getting it! what more can I say but, YAY! I love you Jo. You're a fucking legend.

Yeah but Sentience, i'm in the US, so it would take a lot longer for me would'nt it?? Or are you in the US too?

I thought you wanted the statistics for The End Records?? Anyways, I'm in NZ. Stuff from sweden once shipped takes usually about 2 weeks. I think that seeing as Sweden is closer to the USA, it would be quicker than that. Oh wait, is Sweden closer to the US? anyways, no more than 2 weeks. But black mark only have black mark label bands, which are any Swano project plus Bathory, and a couple more bands. The End are US based(at least,I think they are) so they would deliver within the week I would suspect. But they haven't sent my order yet, and I ordered another CD from them a couple of minutes before Black Mark. I'm rambling. I'll stop.

From The End:

9/20/02 - New In Stock
================//
EWIGHEIM - Mord Nicht Ohne Grund
LAKE OF TEARS - The Neonai

[ re-stock ]

BATHORY - Bathory
BATHORY - Blood On Ice
BATHORY - Hammerheart
BATHORY - The Return
DESTROYER 666 - Cold Steel...for an Iron Age
DESTROYER 666 - Phoenix Rising
EDGE OF SANITY - Crimson
EDGE OF SANITY - Purgatory Afterglow
NECROPHAGIA - Cannibal Holocaust
NECROPHAGIA - Through Eyes Of The Dead Uncut DVD
VIKING CROWN - Banished Rhythmic Rate

Anyone know where I can purchase the two Unicorn albums? I'm looking to bypass the trouble of ordering directly from Mellow Records if possible.

Oh god... That was the longest three weeks of my entire life...but it's finally here...it's finally here... I have Puratory Afterglow!! wohoo!! Well worth the wait... Dan Swano, you have the most beautiful voice, ever.

I ordered 2 Nightingale cds and Moontower from Black Mark and they sent it 2-3 days later...
I received the order within 4 days. But both Nightingale cd cases were cracked.:(

that would suck. but cases are replacable. Plus, it makes me feel even more special, because my CD came in perfect condition even though it travelled so far, and it came with an awesome and gigantic poster as well. YAY! Black Mark is awesome. Now I have to order Crimson. I can't find that anywhere else either.