PurityRecords update/new band!!

purityrecs

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2001
Visit site
Hey, dropping some quick news, its been waaay too long.

First and most important, we have now got a new band to the family, its been a long wait, and we feel these guys have the talent and desire it takes, hopefully you dig as we did.

FOREVER I BURN. New band from eastern PA, featuring x-members of XIIIPFP. The new band is an intense/chaotic blend of hardcore and metal. We have uploaded a track to preview for now(feedback rocks) on the great hxcmp3.com, and more will be played as we get closer to the full length release of The Tragedy Dialogs just in time for Hellfest. Look for more shows and mini tours and the rock coming to your town, and a song on another free hellfest comp. So check them out already ::
http://www.hxcmp3.com/purity_records

Other quick notes. please visit our home for more.
http://www.purityrecords.com
-New Locked in a Vacancy shows posted(3 in NYC area). Plan to still do a US tour down the road, but finishing up material for the next full length, its more metal and way better.
-We will have a new version of the website coming soon, with a more catchy and sharper design, stay peeled.
-We have a board, its dead. Maybe it will come to life.
-We have a mailing list to stay informed. Join the street team, it wont take too much time. flyers to go out in spring and late summer.

Ok, thats its for now. Thanks for reading, support, and I wont take more of your time now, peaceeeeeeeeee

I wouldnt mind more total feedback and if you are bored online for the time being like me, check out some review clips they had gotton on their own based on an original 5 songs.
"a good, healthy mix of a lot of different styles...it works perfectly" - Undevoured
"pretty damn insane..Forever I Burn's musicianship is evident all over the record" - Static Void
"Forever I Burn have something special going" - Hit the Pit
"About a year ago I gave up on hardcore. I didn't have faith in it anymore. It had all been done, and no one was ever going to do it better. Boy was I wrong. Leave it to five kids from Pennsylvania to prove that to me. This CD deserves to be enshrined somewhere, as it should single-handedly save what was once a dying and stagnant genre." - 1340mag.com
"one of the best independent metal/hardcore releases that I've seen in a long time. Very well done" - SandiegoPunk.com
"devastating guitars...music on this CD is very well written, and all of the musicians are without a doubt extremely talented..Pure insanity.." - ?
"This is some pretty damn diverse metalcore with equal parts intense melody, chugging rhythms, and scathing dissonance, to mention but a few facets. There's also relentless screaming vocals, grinding blasts and flat out metal riffs, dual guitar harmonies, a scarce few melodic Swedish death metal runs, etc. But I think these guys have much better writing than most of these bands because they keep things moving with an ample amount of changes that transition well without feeling cluttered, and there are a lot of pretty powerful riffs, plus, while somewhat Converge-esque, the vocals aren't really irritating at all" - Aversion Online
"truly shines above the rest...nothing short of amazing. Fans of Slayer, As I Lay Dying and Converge, you must hear this" - Black Empire Mag

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]__________________[/font]