Purple?

Chainsawtrooper

New Metal Member
Dec 29, 2001
Regensburg
www.developers-paradise.de
Maybe one of you can tell me what it's all about with purple:

Maleficium: "give them the spell of the purple sand", "into the purple eternety", "to rule the purple barren waste", "a purple hell, a desert land"

Perhaps there is a simple answer, but if there is one, I didn't find it...

And I got nothing...haha...as I said C works in mysterious ways...he refused to tell me..."it's a secret, well hidden" he said...so I guess we'll all have to figure it out for ourselves huh? Sorry:confused:

Originally posted by West Virginia Mule
Definitely. This issue must be resolved. We shall devote all of our time speculating about the mysterious meanings of purple....

P.S. Charles, I sure hope that when we see the new Lefay CD, this "purple" saga will continue.:tickled:

:lol: ...maybe the album should be called Purple Saga!

"Look above, there you'll see the sign on the purple coloured sky"...
well, Alright Charles seems to like that colour in particular! =) What's in for the next album? A purple hourglass, sure. Purple print on the CD itself, like maleficium? Maybe.
Only time will show...

Originally posted by West Virginia Mule
"...reality bends, and granite comes to life..."

Right. The new CD will be called "The Purple Saga".

It will feature a purple Lefay logo and a purple hourglass, silhouetted against a purple-colored sky. Inside of the hourglass will be, of course, purple sand.

The songs list will be:

1. Rooms Of Purple
2. Symphony Of The Purple
3. The Purple Seal
4. The Purple In Me
5. The Whore Of Purple
6. Soldiers Of The Purple Empire
7. Victims Of The Purple
8. The Purple He Gives
9. Purplewalker
10. Save Our Purple

And the bonus tracks:

11. Bloodpurple Sky
12. Where Fallen Purple Rules

There will be a guest musician on keyboards: Jon Lord from Deep...
:) :)

That's purple!!! :tickled:

Japan get of course an extra bonus... purple moon!

But honestly, I don't think it's fair that they always get an extra bonus... lets have it for all!!! :D

related to a stone called the Amethyst..
it's a purple stone...and it helps in spiritualistic ways..
And it seems that sorcerers use such stones..
i'm not a witch but i like simular stones and that's what brought me with the idea... Ask Charles about it..i think he will laugh his ass off because we are looking for it to deep and far..;)
Maybe it's something stupid he thought to use, so it would be cool...
next title of the new album should be: the quest for the purple stone". :lol:

xxx Iris xxx

I earned a degree in art and thought about a color theory class I had and went looking for the color purple and what I got from it, here are a few snippets from around various websites.

www.infoplease.com/spot/colors1.html
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. It is also feminine and romantic. However, because it is rare in nature, purple can appear artificial.

http://www.smalltalkweb.com/Pages/FreeArticlesColorPurple.htm
Purple is the color of creativity, dignity, mystery, inspiration, and passion. It is the most difficult color for the eye to discriminate and appeals to the young only for fashion. They will go for strong purples for fashion but usually only for short periods. If older people are your target audience, lilacs and mauve shades are much more effective than purple. Violet and purple are usually used for luxury products and are effective for selling higher priced items or items associated with expensive tastes. Companies who want to appear creative or different should consider using purple in their marketing efforts.

Something to think about, can someone ask Charles if we are getting closer?

Nate